Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turned 18 today and parents forgot

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
It's my 18th birthday today, like always nobody cared. I have no one in my contacts to wish me well, no friends to throw a party with, no gf to eat out with and spend time tonight. I thought my parents might have prepared something for me this year after I've became more open to them about my loneliness and inceldom. I waited all day for a surprise tonight but i was wrong. I kept hinting them about it with the faint hope that they still care. I was wrong, non of them even knew until i told them it was, my mom pretended she was very sorry for not getting me anything and that she promise to make it up to me tomorrow and I could buy whatever I wanted. My dad straight up told me if i was less of a failure he'd care more about me. Nobody forgot anything when it was my sister's birthday, they threw a party for her and all her friends came with gifts, there was even guys and I saw on instagram many people posted her birthday on their story. I don't expect anything from anybody anymore, not even some decency or care.

sorry brocel to hear but happy birthday bro

Child's play. No one has wished my happy birthday in my family in years unless my mother contacts them.

At least your parents hold high standards for you.

Got damn did they at least tell u happy birthday during the day?

Aren't u rich can't you go do something?

Happy birthday :panties:

Happy birthday, fuck your fake parents.

Child's play. No one has wished my happy birthday in my family in years unless my mother contacts them.

At least your parents hold high standards for you.

Got damn did they at least tell u happy birthday during the day?

Aren't u rich can't you go do something?
i dont have a car, i have to walk everywhere. I hate riding the bus because i feel like everyone stares at me.

i dont have a car, i have to walk everywhere. I hate riding the bus because i feel like everyone stares at me.
i can get a license but i really dont have the motivation to get one anymore

Gratz on reaching 18. It’s over for you now, with a percentage of 50%

If it's true what your dad said and what your sister gets cut your family out of your life. It might not be for a long time but eventually your family will need you and better make sure you're not there for them.

Oh and happy birthday :feelsLightsaber:

thanks for all the wishes :):)

Happy birthday :feelsaww::feelsaww:

I remember one time a normie said to me “bro when’s your birthday, Ill get u something man” that was back in fall 2019:smonk:

Never Happened
damn i would cry if anyone asked me that

damn, it has been so long since i care for my birthdays

Never had that, but what matters is getting out of inceldom, only. Above that

Happy Birthday bro:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Nothing is worse than having a sister

Happy Birthday bro:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Nothing is worse than having a sister
Yeah especially a Stacy sister, she mogs me as a foid and her guy friends laugh at me when they come over to do whatever they do :feelsree::lasereyes:

Yeah especially a Stacy sister, she mogs me as a foid and her guy friends laugh at me when they come over to do whatever they do :feelsree::lasereyes:
How old is your sister??
Do you think she's virgin??

17, she’s def not a virgin, she have lots of guy friends and they always come over
Brutal. At 17, an average foid's body count would be atleast 5

17, she’s def not a virgin, she have lots of guy friends and they always come over
She stole all the good genes, i remember as a kid friends of my parents would always talk behind mh back about how different I looked compared to my sister

She stole all the good genes, i remember as a kid friends of my parents would always talk behind mh back about how different I looked compared to my sister
And kids in my school bullied me and said my mom had me with another guy

damn dude. approaching the big 18 myself. probably gonna postmaxx about it too

kindergarten.is
Happy birthday bro.

I'm SO THANKFUL I searched idk125's account and I saw this thread.

Just in time to wish you happy birthday.

Happy Birthday my friend may you grow more and more as a person, as person and as a person. May you go through hell and learn things or not go through hell and live a "happy" life.

You're the best, it's no sin you were born because this made my day better.

Happy birthday buddy boyo.

sorry for the late happy birthday but happy birthday.

I now feel retarded,because i saw your thread countless time yesterday,but saying happy birthday didn't come to my mind at all.think my isolation and brain rot has fucked me way too much to even act normal.brutal

i can get a license but i really dont have the motivation to get one anymore
I got my drivers license because I thought that's what adults are supposed to do. Haven't touched a cars wheel in three years. Cost me like 2000 euros to get it and I only use it as ID :feelskek:

I got my drivers license because I thought that's what adults are supposed to do. Haven't touched a cars wheel in three years. Cost me like 2000 euros to get it and I only use it as ID :feelskek:
yeah I have no use for a car anyway, dont have anywhere to go

I'll get a driver's license only because my parents promised to buy me car if I get it.

Same, I got a job because my Dad said he'll give me his car. Still no car.
I don't understand why parents make promises they never fulfill. It only makes your child hate you.

Last edited:
Happy birthday brocel

Such is the life of the incel. Unwanted even by our parents

Stupid deadbeat boomer / Xer parents, fail to properly educate, raise and care for their own kid and then expect them to learn everything by themselves and not fail at life...

Happy 18 years old dude, I don't want to be a letdown, but your youth is over and unfortunately it only gets worse from here on.

Happy birthday dude.

here’s a hug for experienced this brutal event :feelsautistic::feelscry:

happy birthday! , may all ur birthday wishes of ascending come true this year:feelsautistic:

tfw no gf to eat out on your birthday :feelsrope:

It's my 18th birthday today, like always nobody cared. I have no one in my contacts to wish me well, no friends to throw a party with, no gf to eat out with and spend time tonight. I thought my parents might have prepared something for me this year after I've became more open to them about my loneliness and inceldom. I waited all day for a surprise tonight but i was wrong. I kept hinting them about it with the faint hope that they still care. I was wrong, non of them even knew until i told them it was, my mom pretended she was very sorry for not getting me anything and that she promise to make it up to me tomorrow and I could buy whatever I wanted. My dad straight up told me if i was less of a failure he'd care more about me. Nobody forgot anything when it was my sister's birthday, they threw a party for her and all her friends came with gifts, there was even guys and I saw on instagram many people posted her birthday on their story. I don't expect anything from anybody anymore, not even some decency or care.
You should hit your dad