Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill trucel trait: you only brush once at night. Not twice like normies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This is because as a trucel you don't have time, nor good sleep allowing you to optimize your schedule as much as a normie. Also you think it is pointless and aren't a pussy like normies who unironically brush that often.

Only brush once or twice a month. I usually just wash my mouth out with water or use some mouth wash.

Only brush once or twice a month. I usually just wash my mouth out with water or use some mouth wash.
based. I used to brush less often many many years ago but got cavity. So have to do it daily.

Brushing daily is for fakecel cucks, Trucels are too depressed for that.

there is literally no point in brushing in the morning because
1. you brushed at night, you haven't eaten anything while asleep, therefore your teeth are still clean in the morning
2. you're probably going to eat breakfast within an hour, so your teeth will be dirty shortly afterwards

Source: my IQ is higher than that of all dentists on earth combined (because dentists have an IQ of 0)

I brush my teeth three times a day, use mouthwash, floss, and visit a dentist every month to keep em pearly white. My smile is dazzling but my autism still scares the foids away

@Saysitsover thoughts?

truecel trait you don't brush at all @Saysitsover

there is literally no point in brushing in the morning because
1. you brushed at night, you haven't eaten anything while asleep, therefore your teeth are still clean in the morning
2. you're probably going to eat breakfast within an hour, so your teeth will be dirty shortly afterwards

Source: my IQ is higher than that of all dentists on earth combined (because dentists have an IQ of 0)

Galactical IQ

suicidally depressed. i dont even brush anymore.

I do every day; it is a looksmin if one has bad breath; I recall Wheat Waffles states even chad can't get away with bad breath.