Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You never shave your beard.

@Incelius Savage

Clean shaven men are always jawmoggers, I grow a big big beard to hide my subhuman jawline.
Yeah i have a baby face, yet i can barely grow a beard cuz of low t.

I looked up at a wall to show off my neck beard for a young lady. She went 'Eurgh'

I always shave, I look far better

There's also those who legitimately can't grow a beard, not even to hide such a subhuman jawline; not very unheard of it, especially in those sub 5 males that may have lower testosterone levels... :feelsugh:

Beards can also equally descend many ethnics, who may have an OK jawline but other subhuman facial features; at the end of the day, there is no facial hair for the genetic curse that is an unattractive face, phenotype, and height. :feelsclown:

Truecel trait: Not being able to grow a full beard

There's also those who legitimately can't grow a beard, not even to hide such a subhuman jawline; not very unheard of it, especially in those sub 5 males that may have lower testosterone levels... :feelsugh:
No, 99% of men can grow a beard, it’s just that they’re too young to grow one.

Cope, no weight for face @Incelius Savage
Your face isn't that bad.
It would be the opposite in this case since losing might reveal facial definition, which can improve the facing rating.

Your face isn't that bad.
It would be the opposite in this case since losing might reveal facial definition, which can improve the facing rating.
how come I have no friends and autists here NT mog me?

i wish i could grow a beard i want to look like based sandnigger muslims perhaps it would hide my disjointed jaw

beardpill

same person before/after shaving beard

No, 99% of men can grow a beard, it’s just that they’re too young to grow one.
wrong, i had to take 15mg of oral minoxidil to trigger the beard hair growth.
this dosage is used for hypertensive patients.

Beard is a nice cop to hide face, but there is no beard for your height:feelsrope:

If I don’t shave I become giga subhuman and soy looking

I can't grow one, I don't even have chest hair.

Can’t relate, I shave my facial hair because it’s uncomfortable and itchy. The rest of my hair (besides the armpits, I don’t want to be a smelly french) I don’t bother shaving.