Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trucel trait: You literally can't cook to save your life

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
How the fuck do you guys do it. The last time I tried to cook something which was Bolognese or some shit and I had such a fucking hard time chopping shit up, I either ended up slicing up my fucking fingers or made such an uneven mess of the veggies themselves that they didn't cook properly and were overcooked. The mince part I fucked up because it kept getting burnt to shit, I always over or underdo it with the herbs & spices and my timing has repeatedly been inconsistent. I stopped attempting to do this shit after like the 3rd time because I'd be wasting resources at this point, now that my NEETbuxx has greatly increased I can afford to buy takeout most of the week so I don't have to worry about this bs. JFL I'm almost going to be 30 and still can't even cook fucking toast. Seriously fuck cooking and fuck foids because I hate them both. Fucking jews are at it again & (((soyciety))), fucking faggots fucking niggers fucking jannies fucking soycucks fucking libtards fucking glowies fucking 2021cels fucking everythiiiiiinnnngggggggggggggggggg :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
did your parents not teach you how to cook at all?

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Nope but they did teach my siblings, I wasn't worth their time apparently

Last edited:
Erfuel
fuel

I just cook basic stuff so I don't have to clean up 50 dishes afterwards. Not that I have money to afford ingredients anyway.

Trucel trait you’re a really good cook because you never leave the house and you’re too poor to order in

brutal for OP. I understand his frustration. but cooking has been far far easier than alot of other shit normal people do(reverse parallel parking, wage slavery, whatever,calculus). and if you can do those, there is no real reason you can't get decent at cooking with practice. properly following directions and timing.
Trucel trait you’re a really good cook because you never leave the house and you’re too poor to order in
ye main reason I got good was cause raised poor and muzzie. nowadays I eat out maybe 3-5 times week.
disgusting parents:feelsree:

Last edited:
, now that my NEETbuxx has greatly increased I can afford to buy takeout most of the week so I don't have to worry about this bs.:reeeeee:
mogs me,
I'm still waiting on my stimulus check,
but I think (((they)) are investigating me instead.

I just do microwave, cooking is stupid

Male chefs are known for getting laid, GrAYcel reply ngl

How the fuck do you guys do it. The last time I tried to cook something which was Bolognese or some shit and I had such a fucking hard time chopping shit up, I either ended up slicing up my fucking fingers or made such an uneven mess of the veggies themselves that they didn't cook properly and were overcooked. The mince part I fucked up because it kept getting burnt to shit, I always over or underdo it with the herbs & spices and my timing has repeatedly been inconsistent. I stopped attempting to do this shit after like the 3rd time because I'd be wasting resources at this point, now that my NEETbuxx has greatly increased I can afford to buy takeout most of the week so I don't have to worry about this bs. JFL I'm almost going to be 30 and still can't even cook fucking toast. Seriously fuck cooking and fuck foids because I hate them both. Fucking jews are at it again & (((soyciety))), fucking faggots fucking niggers fucking jannies fucking soycucks fucking libtards fucking glowies fucking 2021cels fucking everythiiiiiinnnngggggggggggggggggg :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I do not need to cook, the supermarkets where I live already have prepared meals.

Are you struggling to chop stuff?

Get a good cutting board, a good knife, and remember to sharpen it. A lot of knife-related kitchen accidents involve a blade slipping when someone uses a blunt knife and ends up having to exert too much effort, causing it to slip.

Don't add too much seasoning at any given time, taste as you go.

Take notes.

practice more frequently so that you actually remember what you did last time and thus improve, practice every day if you have to

It's not really my case cause I can find cheap meals at the supermarket where I live.

Are you struggling to chop stuff?

Get a good cutting board, a good knife, and remember to sharpen it. A lot of knife-related kitchen accidents involve a blade slipping when someone uses a blunt knife and ends up having to exert too much effort, causing it to slip.

Don't add too much seasoning at any given time, taste as you go.

Take notes.
The issue isn't the equipment since my mother buys good quality stuff for cooking, the issue is my shitty motor skills correlated with my autism and that is something I can't improve upon. I still can't even fucking tie my shoes properly regardless of trying to do so for the past 25 years, this is what it means to be cursed with assburgers

1. Get an airfrier
2. Shop for meat and seasoning
3. Add seasoning to your meat
4. Airfry
5. Pick one veggie and chop
6. Assemble your dish and eat

Delicious, healthy and takes 30 mins max.

I can’t cook anything at all let alone microwave anything, so I eat fast food 7+ times a week.

The issue isn't the equipment since my mother buys good quality stuff for cooking, the issue is my shitty motor skills correlated with my autism and that is something I can't improve upon. I still can't even fucking tie my shoes properly regardless of trying to do so for the past 25 years, this is what it means to be cursed with assburgers
Oh shit. Sorry to hear that.

I know about 2 recipes, fried eggs and steak
I just never cared enough to learn tbh, I'm a lazy fuck and cooking in particular is very tiring

I can make rice, pasta, noodles and eggs so i guess ill survive

Can't relate. Cooking delicious meals with fresh ingredients is a good cope and is better than eating ramen or junk food. Here's a photo of a beef wellington I prepared.

most my meals are like dal, curry or chili, just throw shit in a pan/pot and wait for it to cook and serve with rice or bread or something
most chopping I do is onions and crushing garlic, I buy frozen baby carrots, spinach and broccoli and just throw it in

I suck ass at cooking. Could light a bowl of cereal on fire srs. lmao

I can't cook or do anything with my hands, because they are soaking wet all the time. They are cold all the time also.

Why bother cooking for one?

I can cook pretty well, when you've accepted the fact that you're gonna be alone forever you tend to learn.