Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You know more about weapons, killing and such violent things than average people

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
I know and understand there is entire lobby of normies and fucking feds and leftists and all who wish to portray us as terrorists;

but even them on side; trucels do have some leaning towards these things; even if it's in video games only
i am not yet sure what are psychological reasons behind it but me personally thinks a big reason behind it is past experiences with people and all related bitterness that we don't want to rely on them for security and may desire to get our own means to secure ourselves hence started studying this kind of things; it is more leaning towards self defense

NOTE - DO NOT DISCUSS WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS IF YOU DO, BETTER KEEP IT LIMITED TO YOURSELF, ONLY DISCUSS BLACKPILL PART OF BEING KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT IT IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE.

Last edited:
@Govid_Dorious ban this fed

Yes, i do know about guns a lot, and have one. I also happen to be outside of America, glowie. What are you gonna do about it, cia nigger?

I know and understand there is entire lobby of normies and fucking feds and leftists and all who wish to portray us as terrorists;

but even them on side; trucels do have some leaning towards these things; even if it's in video games only
i am not yet sure what are psychological reasons behind it but me personally thinks a big reason behind it is past experiences with people and all related bitterness that we don't want to rely on them for security and may desire to get our own means to secure ourselves hence started studying this kind of things; it is more leaning towards self defense

NOTE - DO NOT DISCUSS WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS IF YOU DO, BETTER KEEP IT LIMITED TO YOURSELF, ONLY DISCUSS BLACKPILL PART OF BEING KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT IT IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE.
very cringe
Yes, i do know about guns a lot, and have one. I also happen to be outside of America, glowie. What are you gonna do about it, cia nigger?
ok GrAYs.

over

I might understand the OP point. Normies have it easy and don't often train in serious things. We, on the other hand have had experiences that were bad and some of us try to prepare.

I might understand the OP point. Normies have it easy and don't often train in serious things. We, on the other hand have had experiences that were bad and some of us try to prepare.
exactly this; i wasn't bullied in schools but i have seen normies not helping people much whenever they are getting into troubles so i wish not to rely on less empathic normies in case things go bad,

not a prepper type exactly but over times i started learning basic and sometimes "above basic" self defense from my relative,

he also taught me how to filter water using plastic bottles, some method of starting fire by drilling a sharpened stick to wood, how to kill snakes scorpions etc venomous animals etc

an advise he gave me for ;carry weapon; was to keep this type of full metal torch with me, as i can use it like a club if needed to do so
dl-65-softpal-portable-light-friend-torch-500x500.jpg

it's a totally legal thing, useful in dark and with some practice you can defend yourself with this

exactly this; i wasn't bullied in schools but i have seen normies not helping people much whenever they are getting into troubles so i wish not to rely on less empathic normies in case things go bad,

not a prepper type exactly but over times i started learning basic and sometimes "above basic" self defense from my relative,

he also taught me how to filter water using plastic bottles, some method of starting fire by drilling a sharpened stick to wood, how to kill snakes scorpions etc venomous animals etc

an advise he gave me for ;carry weapon; was to keep this type of full metal torch with me, as i can use it like a club if needed to do so
dl-65-softpal-portable-light-friend-torch-500x500.jpg

it's a totally legal thing, useful in dark and with some practice you can defend yourself with this
I agree, we need to be skilled to survive this nonsense. No one wants to help us, we are on our own.

Me too. Also, screw these low-T girls in this thread who type "cringe".

Me too. Also, screw these low-T girls in this thread who type "cringe".
niggers itt think they're the future ERs 2.0 but most don't have the balls to do the right thing and the FEDs know that, they can post about guns n stuff all they want :feelskek:

niggers itt think they're the future ERs 2.0 but most don't have the balls to do the right thing and the FEDs know that, they can post about guns n stuff all they want :feelskek:
I like weapons. Mastership of human engineering. That's all.