Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: You have pent up rage inside of you that builds up EVERY SINGLE DAY

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
At this point NOTHING CALMS ME DOWN. I could just see one foid in person or on my phone and I just rage. Nothing will ever calm me down. JUST FUCK EVERYTHING I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE .
IMG 1139

I used to fantasise about meeting a foid who likes me. BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS AND NEVER WILL. IF I HEAR FOIDS LAUGHING IN PUBLIC IN MY VICINITY I WILL VISIBLY BECOME ANGRY AND ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE AREA AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. I HATE FOID HAPPINESS THEY DONT DESERVE HAPPINESS THEY DONT.

Attachments

• 08e.png
    08e.png
    69 KB · Views: 10
I WISH I COULD BUT MY ONLY COPE IS I BELIVE IN GOD AND HEAVEN. THIS WORLD IS SHIT.
Holy shit thats one common cope, not even a cope for incels but the majority of humans cope with the afterlife

Holy shit thats one common cope, not even a cope for incels but the majority of humans cope with the afterlife
Ok? Then do it if you think you have nothing to lose why do you still live? You believe there is no God the. Who cares what you do right?

I been on here for 3 days straight and just wanna spit and cuss on every fucking person I see when I go outside! I pace in my kitchen too and hit the wall and shit, I punched my door of it’s hinges the other day and was like fuck more DIY I need to do and then got even more angry

Ok? Then do it if you think you have nothing to lose why do you still live? You believe there is no God the. Who cares what you do right?
Because survival instinct exists, and i dont wanna rope because it feels lame for me

I been on here for 3 days straight and just wanna spit and cuss on every fucking person I see when I go outside! I pace in my kitchen too and hit the wall and shit, I punched my door of it’s hinges the other day and was like fuck more DIY I need to do and then got even more angry
There is truly no reason for us to be happy just ‘existing’ it is torture and I hate everything

At this point NOTHING CALMS ME DOWN. I could just see one foid in person or on my phone and I just rage. Nothing will ever calm me down. JUST FUCK EVERYTHING I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE .
View attachment 1023349
I used to fantasise about meeting a foid who likes me. BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS AND NEVER WILL. IF I HEAR FOIDS LAUGHING IN PUBLIC IN MY VICINITY I WILL VISIBLY BECOME ANGRY AND ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE AREA AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. I HATE FOID HAPPINESS THEY DONT DESERVE HAPPINESS THEY DONT.

Yes, very trucel trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back