Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You have no friends

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I have no friends irl (always get left out and it's a struggle to make any friends, let alone keep them) and no one to talk to, except here. While everyone else is out socializing, clubbing, partying etc., I am rotting alone at home doing essentially nothing, slowly wasting away, because I have no one in my life :feelsrope:

Havent made a friend in 8 years and havent had a friend for 4 years now

I have no friends irl (always get left out and it's a struggle to make any friends, let alone keep them) and no one to talk to, except here. While everyone else is out socializing, clubbing, partying etc., I am rotting alone at home doing essentially nothing, slowly wasting away, because I have no one in my life :feelsrope:
I feel you man. Its hard asf but at this point we need to get used to it because its nothing new to us. It may get repetitive yes and you get tired of living this cruel life.

Normies have nothing interesting or valuable to say to me so I rather not have these kinds of retarded friends. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: My friends are here on .is. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I have my brocels

I want incels as friends, i had normie friends but i couldn't relate to anything they did.
Was just standing there like a retard until i left

I don't believe in friendship. After a certain point they don't exist especially when you are a grown ass adult. After a while after a certain age, I see that men usually end up getting married around the age of 25 or older and I don't see them have any friends. They are preoccupied with their wives and having children. I still feel like i'm twenty years old even though I am in my thirties. I wish I could find some mates to be friends with and have fun with. But I realized that after a certain point they are concerned with family life. That concept of friendship really is for little kids, teenagers and very young adults. I don't really know anybody who is older than me. That actually has a social life. Not that I ever had a chance to make friends in my youth. I was always a loner and the people I've met that were very social. We're preoccupied chasing pussy. At this point I live like a hermit. And I want to keep it that way. Most people bore the shit out of me anyway.

Yeah it's been like that my whole life:fuk:

My daily life:feelsbadman:

Same here. Fyi, I am not a truecel, I'm an incel and I still have no friends.

How old are u?

I have no friends, I spend most of my day alone or sleeping in my bed

I don’t got online friends either

Last time I went out with a friend irl was 1 year ago. But I'd say he was a fake friend

Same i checked out a long time ago

yeah my friends don’t text me after school and we don’t hang out. It’s pointless honeslty

and the few you do have ignore your messages and take days to respond to a message

Same brocel I have never found friends.
Currently in university and I hear giggling foids and even normies talking amongst themselves and laughing on the daily.
I often think what I am even doing this for. I barely have family and the family I do have don't give a shit about me. So I am alone in every sense. Like a stain, I am the ugly autistic dregs of society that is meant to kill myself but they won't tell me that directly.
Wooo... give me AI wife please!!! Uoooohhhhh!!!

I haven't had any since middle school

I'm so lonely