Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: You have never had a social interaction go smoothly

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I think any trucel will relate to this. Basically you never had a conversation that just flowed naturally and smoothly. Every time you interact with another human being is forced, awkward, and uncomfortable. Someone having to talk to you seems to cause them physical pain and psychological discomfort, and they probably feel relief when its finally over.

Trucel trait : you don't talk to nobody irl

. Someone having to talk to you seems to cause them physical pain and psychological discomfort, and they probably feel relief when its finally over.

Why do so many users refuse to enjoy anger?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181459170Sunday, January 10, 2016 6:02 PM CST
Nonetheless, I am genuinely interested in recognizing why so many users refuse to acknowledge the value of anger. Provoking other users is merely a form of hedonistic entertainment. If any negativity occurs, it is simply the fault of those who choose to exhibit aggression. The mere thought of knowing that you were able to elicit aggressive responses from naive individuals over a screen is truly satisfying. Countless hours can often be spent devising new methods to accomplish this goal. It is also quite healthy for the community; "Flame-Baiting" allows you to determine which individuals are excessively-impulsive, which you can then utilize to avoid said persons. Social interaction with anyone is only enjoyable and sustainable when provocation is involved.

Re: why does everyone have to be so unique on this forum
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151879991Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:32 PM CST
The answer to the problem you presented is somewhat complex and varied. Many individuals utilize this website as a medium for conveying their issues simply because they lack supportive attention from relatives/acquaintances. Yet other users have to deal with consistent negativity and thus using the website enables them to 'manipulate' a virtual social-cycle as a means of cognitively escaping their problems. I'm certain that the majority of the excessive 'attention-seekers' on the website have some degree of self-perceived inferiority that contributes to their perception of the situation. Altogether, though, it's likely going to be much more beneficial to communicate with someone offline rather than becoming upset when random users over the internet show a lack of significant sympathy towards the various problems you may have, though I could understand the difficulty.

I think any trucel will relate to this. Basically you never had a conversation that just flowed naturally and smoothly. Every time you interact with another human being is forced, awkward, and uncomfortable. Someone having to talk to you seems to cause them physical pain and psychological discomfort, and they probably feel relief when its finally over.
Seriously lol. The discomfort from having to engage with my awkward ass must be very unpleasant