Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You have extreme social anxiety

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
High inhib and extreme social anxiety means moments when you're forced into interacting with normies becomes even harder. I remember in middle school when we had to do speeches in front of the class, I started panicking and stuttering and completely fucked it up.

Yes, I get dizzy, sweaty, lightheaded and feel a panic attack coming every time I’m in a social situation.

When I did a speech my fingers were in sweat by the end of it, and we only had to do it for 3 minutes max.

I feel you,I suffer from it too. I think the worst part is dealing with the feeling of constantly being watched and judged in public spaces.

When I did a speech my fingers were in sweat by the end of it, and we only had to do it for 3 minutes max.
for me it was my palms. feels as if like i've ran an entire marathon its beyond brootal

When I'm around people, even my family, I don't know where to look, because I don't want to make them uncomfortable with my subhuman eyes. I start rubbing my stomach up and down and just go on my phone.

This cause me to be near mute in public

I remember in middle school when we had to do speeches in front of the class, I started panicking and stuttering and completely fucked it up.
I got laughed at by a classmate in this situation once

High inhib and extreme social anxiety means moments when you're forced into interacting with normies becomes even harder.
bro its so fucking weird for me cuz im low inhib another other dudes

but whenever a foid somewhat interacts with me (example: cashiers, waiters, employees) i do be getting a little anxious ngl idk why its not that im physically scared of them or anything

High inhib and extreme social anxiety means moments when you're forced into interacting with normies becomes even harder. I remember in middle school when we had to do speeches in front of the class, I started panicking and stuttering and completely fucked it up.
Same

i cant be around people when they get close to me or start conversation it makes me stress and sweat and move myself away from them quckyl even in places where people go to

I used to be like that. Now, I've accepted my fate. I just don't care what people think any more.

I don't know how you can change this in life as all your experiences with people before and the future will always be negative.

I don't have social anxiety.

It's worse than that.

I don't care. There's no shame. I'm disgusted by society, and I have nothing to lose on a social level.

brutally same with me cant even speak properly cause of stuttering im even afraid to say something cus i might strutter

Being yelled at a whole lot from my parents to my boss at work (in the past) really effected my self-esteem. A lot of angry outbursts from others around me toward me were always insane / not appropriate. It definitely caused some anxiety in me, failing at many things growing up because of it. Nowadays, I just stay away from the public as much as possible. Even the slightest change in my environment fucks with me and makes me feel out of place. Also, being short and skinny.. I feel like I'm being stared / mocked at by others, especially if it's like in a bar / restaurant area. I fucking hate people.

I'm going to say something that goes against the perception of many incels, but social anxiety is eliminated by acquiring life experience. (Not just sexual relations with women)

I don't have even 1/4 of the social anxiety I had as a 14 year old.

If you really want to get rid of social anxiety you have to be willing to go out and suffer, there is no other way.