Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: You have a severe internet addiction and have no friends or hobbies!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
how do you mog me and you go to school?

Over for Androidcels with no way to access that information... :feelsUgh:

Though I think in your case, the title of your thread wasn't very much of a surprise. :feelsjuice:

It's not an addiction I just don't have anything else to do

And I have no social life

I used to play Clash of Clans, but I found it quite boring initially. :feelshehe:

The tfl life is driving me crazy. I desperately need socialization and this is my only outlet

how is that possible bro? u only sleep 5 hours a night lol

or you must leave music on overnight or something

I thought I was bad, I can push 14-15 on saturdays

Because I am not a friendhaver.
Me neither and im online 24/7 just about until i need to eat something or use the bathroomZ

@dungeondragon

im not addicated to the internet. im on it all the time but im not addicated.

to say ones addicted to internet is like saying normies are addicted to social life :feelsmage:

The real insane one is clash of clans. How TF did you spend 39 hours on that in one week

I hate being incel

how tf you spend 30 hours in clash of clans. all you do is check that "game" once every 2 days to finish upgrades and start new ones

idk how u check this on windows, i probably have 12+ hours daily

Based CoC enjoyer

The real insane one is clash of clans. How TF did you spend 39 hours on that in one week
how tf you spend 30 hours in clash of clans. all you do is check that "game" once every 2 days to finish upgrades and start new ones
There is clan capital attacks, clan games, clan wars, special weekly events, and you need to be always farming dark elixir if you are upgrading 2 heroes at the same time like me.

I'm too autistic to be popular so it is what it is. I spend most of the day with parasocial relationships. Hopefully in 10 years I'm in a better position

Playing Clash of Clans in 2022? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that's how you know it's over

137 hours a week?!

bro if you just spent that 137 hours a week working at a job after a few years you could be a multi-millionaire
No jobs for autistcels.

Damnn applies to me .

Checking on YT videos 24/7 like an autist reject has been the story of my life, ever since I was in kindergarten
Over for Androidcels with no way to access that information... :feelsUgh:
Chadroid still mogs SoiOS

It’s still a popular game.
I haven't heard of that game since middle school back in 2014. Maybe I'm just out of touch with what people play on their phones these days.