Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: You hate everyone

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
Most people are just fucking stupid. Literal animals. The most egoistic, manipulative, primitive and paleolithic individuals out there. They cannot philosophize or think rationally. They have lost the ability to look at other perspectives. They're all worthy of nothing but contempt and hatred. It literally feels humiliating to be a human and be associated with these stupid people.

All because I said your question makes no sense

Well lets say u get right now picked up by helicopter n travel all the way to middle of nowhere african savannah n droped there. Will ur philosophy and rational thinking help u to survive? A bushman would

Well lets say u get right now picked up by helicopter n travel all the way to middle of nowhere african savannah n droped there. Will ur philosophy and rational thinking help u to survive? A bushman would
You could use the scientific method to survive. The scientific method is used in a lot of philosophies.

bl0w this shit w0rld up

Earth needs a urgent reboot

Nah bro I'm pretty chill. All humans have a corrupted nature, including us. The faster someone can understand and accept this the easier he will find peace when thinking about the world (although it's still a long and hard process, one which I personally didn't fully finished yet)

Nah bro I'm pretty chill. All humans have a corrupted nature, including us. The faster someone can understand and accept this the easier he will find peace when thinking about the world (although it's still a long and hard process, one which I personally didn't fully finished yet)
That's the noble, white pill answer.

Inceldom naturally leads to misanthropy. How can you like people when they reject and bully you for the most superficial reasons?

Poopoo peepe uhh uhh

Holy shit fucking based. I'm disappointed to call myself human because of the majority of the population.

Most people are just fucking stupid. Literal animals. The most egoistic, manipulative, primitive and paleolithic individuals out there. They cannot philosophize or think rationally. They have lost the ability to look at other perspectives. They're all worthy of nothing but contempt and hatred. It literally feels humiliating to be a human and be associated with these stupid people.
I hate everyone except for incels because they understand reality

As soon as I leave the house i get so angry I wanna go on a rampage.
A433BB4E 6FE9 4745 B4E3 50EF0211E613

If it's not mundane topics like food, sports, clothes, the weather etc it goes in the normie's one ear & out the other.

If it's not mundane topics like food, sports, clothes, the weather etc it goes in the normie's one ear & out the other.
Yep, they never wanna hear anything deep or philosophical.

there’s still some based people out there if you can find them, but most are like this yeah, can’t really do much aside from ignore but the hate does grow sometimes