Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you had shit parents

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
My childhood consisted in getting beat up,yelled at and constantly criticized and called retard ,idiot and the likes by my pos toilet whore "mother" ..
My beta cuck dad that's been food for worms for many years now treated me a bit better,he only used to yell at me when he was drunk and on very rare occasions he used to tell me that I'm smart n shit.
As a result of the negative treatment i've endured at home combined with the bullying I've suffered at school i developed very low self esteem,i have literally 0 confidence , 0 social skills and I'm plagued with severe anxiety,depression and ptsd.
And the hell still ain't over because i'm forced to live with that pos creature called "mother" still to this day since i don't wageslave so i don't have the shekels to move out and get tbe fuck away from her.
Even though i don't talk to her at all she keeps talking (mostly insulting me) and yelling at me like always,that's why i always have the music turned up in my room (when I'm not out to get groceries) so i don't have to hear her low iq toxic shit. Can't wait for that worthless toilet whore to die so i can finally peace and quiet.
I have been contemplating several times leaving that toxic environment and just homelessmax and go live under a bridge or something,the benefits of peace and quiet might be worth it vs living under a bridge in cold weather.

I had good parents but a little bit overprotective

Country? Also, I don't recommend homelessmaxxing. I tried it for a while and it was hell. Ended up coming back to my equally shit and abusive parents. But that's just my experience. Maybe try getting on neetbux or something

Yes.

Sadly, being shiddy doesn't change my genes or history.

My parents placed me in an asylum for being lonely enough said I will cut contact with these fucks

My parents placed me in an asylum for being lonely enough said I will cut contact with these fucks

Sadly, she also wanted to lie about intelligence because of her envy towards her...offspring.

I'll do this for her sake:

Rs1357978WR

Rs176218EA

Rs9307160M

She's unable to recount any knowledge. We are done here.

"Wow!"

Ok. Please waste time as necessary.

Yep. She has below average IQ.

My parents were pretty good actually, well when I was really young my dad turned himself in for CP and fucked up my whole family