Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trucel trait: you feel inferior to the rest of the users of this forum

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I am also so desperate for human contact that sometimes I start sending messages to any incel connected online... few follow the conversation...:cryfeels:[/UWSL]

Chad fish women to get nudes.

I suppose you could post in Sewers...users are welcome there.

[UWSL]I am also so desperate for human contact that sometimes I start sending messages to any incel connected online... few follow the conversation...:cryfeels:[/UWSL]
I did.

I don’t feel inferior to anybody here other than @BlkPillPres because he intelligence mogs me and enlightenment-mogs me.

But compared to the rest of the users, I actually feel superior, because they never make threads as high iq and blackpilled as mine, all they do is make threads about the same boring topics day after day without discussing anything new or interesting. Also many of them are NEETs while I at least work an average job so there’s superiority in that aspect too

I don’t feel inferior to anybody here other than @BlkPillPres because he intelligence mogs me and enlightenment-mogs me.

But compared to the rest of the users, I actually feel superior, because they never make threads as high iq and blackpilled as mine, all they do is make threads about the same boring topics day after day without discussing anything new or interesting. Also many of them are NEETs while I at least work an average job so there’s superiority in that aspect too
Oi @BlkPillPres come collect your son

Trucel trait : people in shops don't ask if you need help with anything.

Relatable but most of them don't reply :cryfeels:

I may not be much of a talker especially to normies/NPCs, but i will definitely talk to my fellow brocels...

Oi @BlkPillPres come collect your son
Lmaaooo :feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine making a comment like this with a straight face:

"because they never make threads as high iq and blackpilled as mine, all they do is make threads about the same boring topics day after day without discussing anything new or interesting. Also many of them are NEETs while I at least work an average job so there’s superiority in that aspect too"

JFL. this is why i never put too much importance on what people say here, and you shouldn't either.

Last edited: