Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: You Fantasise About Your Life With Random Girls

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Today a cute girl asked me for a pen in class. That's it. Then she turned around and didn't give me any attention after that one singular interaction.

All day long I've been thinking about fucking her, cuddling with her, marrying her, having kids with her and picturing our life together. I've fapped to her 2-3 times already. Just over that one tiny, 5 second interaction.

So fucking brutal. She probably instantly forgot about me after that event. Whilst I couldn't stop thinking about her.

This was the highlight of my week tbh. My only interaction with a foid this week.

Today a cute girl asked me for a pen in class. That's it. Then she turned around and didn't give me any attention after that one singular interaction.

All day long I've been thinking about fucking her, cuddling with her, marrying her, having kids with her and picturing our life together. I've fapped to her 2-3 times already. Just over that one tiny, 5 second interaction.

So fucking brutal. She probably instantly forgot about me after that event. Whilst I couldn't stop thinking about her.

This was the highlight of my week tbh. My only interaction with a foid this week.
Yes. This. Any slight interaction, even if minor and meaning nothing, is significant to us.

This is good tho, let IT foids seethe knowing we aggressively fap to bikini pictures of all their friends

Yes. This. Any slight interaction, even if minor and meaning nothing, is significant to us.

This is good tho, let IT foids seethe knowing we aggressively fap to bikini pictures of all their friends
Based. I can't imagine what it feels like to be Chad though, getting a fuckton of attention and interactions. Mogsme.

I don't even fap to revealing photos, just memories of Foids faces.

I watch jinnytty on twitch and imagine her being my mommy, does that count? I'm her age btw. Also no I don't simp

same i just want to fiercely grab their little hands their small feet i want to dominate them i want to sniff every inch of them i will aggressively grab their waist in doggystyle and dont let go i keep imagining sniffing young girls from my school i want to unleash my dominant male nature i want them to submit to me forever

Last edited:
tbh
me too:feelsrope:

it's always fun to illusionmaxxx
sometimes feel sad after cause none of it will ever be real

Whenever I see a toilet I just imagine holding her in my arms and kissing her. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I just want a fucking ginger stacylite with that I could be happy