Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Failed Adolescence and are Haunted By Dreams In Which You Relive Your Childhood

AFsShouldntExist

AFsShouldntExist

Officer
★★
I keep on reliving my early middle school years in my dreams over and over again when I had at least had one person to just talk to and there was a group I could sit by in the lunchroom so I wouldn’t feel completely alone and when the dream ends, I feel mentally broken because I don't even this faintest glimpse of a social life anymore, all I do is rot reading and posting on incel forums in complete silence for hours.

Trucels have the souls of children, hence Inceltears mocks us for being "man children". We suffer from the most severe of arrested development due to being very ugly and non NT, leading us unable to date girls when their hypergamy is at their lowest (teen love pill) and be rejected by the peer group, psychologically fundamental to maturing as a man, which forces us to become alienated by the world and attempt to relive the memories of childhood through our dreams to compensate where everything is purer, not corrupted by the pressures to join the peer group and the sexual instinct where foids become whores and men compete against each other for status to court their attention.

During adolescence, peer groups tend to face dramatic changes. Adolescents tend to spend more time with their peers and have less adult supervision. Adolescents' communication shifts during this time as well. They prefer to talk about school and their careers with their parents, and they enjoy talking about sex and other interpersonal relationships with their peers.[2] Children look to join peer groups who accept them, even if the group is involved in negative activities. Children are less likely to accept those who are different from them. (NT Exclusion) [2] Please put this in a quote.
Trucels fail to peak in High School! :blackpill:

Credit: @Zer0/∞

Tags: @Transcended Trucel @yez @Lycan @Edmund_Kemper @CopingForBrutality @BraincelsRefugee @turbosperg @Indari @Intellau_Celistic @bigantennaemay1 @dungeondragon @nystagmuscel @Mecoja

Last edited:
Living in the past is self inflicted torture.
Why would one want to increase his pain more.

All true. I had recurring dreams of middle school, 6th and 7th grade, for well over a decade. That was the last time I was in larger social environment.

@Transcended Trucel

I keep on reliving my early middle school years in my dreams over and over again when I had at least had one person to just talk to and there was a group I could sit by in the lunchroom so I wouldn’t feel completely alone and when the dream ends, I feel mentally broken because I don't even this faintest glimpse of a social life anymore, all I do is rot reading and posting on incel forums in complete silence for hours.

Trucels have the souls of children, hence Inceltears mocks us for being "man children". We suffer from the most severe of arrested development due to being very ugly and non NT, leading us unable to date girls when their hypergamy is at their lowest (teen love pill) and be rejected by the peer group, psychologically fundamental to maturing as a man, which forces us to become alienated by the world and attempt to relive the memories of childhood through our dreams to compensate where everything is purer, not corrupted by the pressures to join the peer group and the sexual instinct where foids become whores and men compete against each other for status to court their attention.

Tags: @Transcended Trucel @yez @Lycan @Edmund_Kemper @CopingForBrutality @BraincelsRefugee @turbosperg @Indari @Intellau_Celistic @bigantennaemay1 @dungeondragon @nystagmuscel @Mecoja
Jfl, you actually posted his post from looksmaxx. He is not even blackpilled jfl

We suffer from the most severe of arrested development
The arrested development pill is one of the most brutal, it's extent seems underrated here.

To get experience one needs to have prior experiences to build upon. It goes for sex, social relationships, sexual relationships, career development, etc.

If one misses the time window in which it is acceptable to be inexperienced (fresh out of college for jobs, middle school for friendships, high school for sexual relationships, etc.) it only becomes exponentially harder to make up for the lost time, one would have to grind harder and faster, but there is a point in which developmental arrest reaches escape velocity and no matter how hard one grinds the amount of required experience grows faster than the amount of experience one is capable of acquiring.

I'm 37, I'm supposed to be giving black pills and sex-ed to my adolescent children. Instead, I haven't had normal adolescent sexual experiences yet. No matter how many experiences I get, how hard I grind, by the time I have reached the capacity for a mature sexual relationship, it will be past the time i'm supposed to be welcoming my grandchildren. I can't outrun my arrested development anymore than light can escape a black hole.

Arrested development is the black hole of all black pills.

I have crossed the event horizon of developmental experiences a long time ago, now i'm just circling the singularity and witnessing the end of the universe.

Last edited:
Truecels peak in elementary school, or don't peak at all :feelsbadman:

Thread smells like it was made by a bloatmaxxed 2.5 PSL Bengali pajeet.

Giga brutal blackpilled truth. Middle school and highschool were meaningless for trucels. I literally went, day in, day out with nothing of note occuring. While others went to parties, for awards, played sports, had foids etc. Nothing happened. And in college the repeat again, if you aren't good looking, you'd better be very NT and if you aren't even that. It is over. And you'll just need find a way to accept it.
For about 2 years, everyday, I was having dreams about my peers and my school experience. Usually it had to do with my peers moving on in life and doing shit meanwhile I was a passive observer, jealous and unable to progress. I told my mother about my dreams and she interpreted them as my old friends and peers thinking about me which is why they were appearing in my dreams. That couldn't be furthest from the truth, though I can't blame here for coming to such a conclusion as she knows very little about my school experience or inceldom or anything like that. Every time I went to sleep I knew what I would see and feel and it made me very upset. I had a dream today, funnily enough, about being trapped in a generic school in a dream state but luckily I didn't recognise anyone there so perhaps my brain is finally moving on from my formative years, at least in regards to the individuals I knew back then.

It doesn't feel like I've mentally aged past Secondary school, just that my body has grown and I'm now expected to get a job and join everyone in the "real world". It seems that, at least from my current POV, I really did peak in school. I unironically loved homework, as I didn't have anything else to do at home that interested me. I loved the rigid structure of going to lessons, breaktime, more lessons, lunch, more lessons, hometime... good times indeed. The friends I did have all went to university and have moved on with their lives, meanwhile I immediately regressed after Sixth Form due to various self-inflicted issues which prevented me from going with the flow and advancing onwards with life. I have no idea what I want to do for work and time is running out. I long to be a child again.
Giga brutal. I can relate with having dreams of school even decade plus later. But similar to you, my dreams did become more and more mixed with work bullshit rather than school slowly. Now I still have a few but not too often. Surprisingly almost no college dreams, for me college was somehow even less eventful than highschool. Just lol ogre.

Yes, I haven’t yet left high school, and yet feel severely younger mentally and emotionally than my peers. The line in your post “ trucels have the soul of children” really resonated with me

The arrested development pill is one of the most brutal, it's extent seems underrated here.

To get experience one needs to have prior experiences to build upon. It goes for sex, social relationships, sexual relationships, career development, etc.

If one misses the time window in which it is acceptable to be inexperienced (fresh out of college for jobs, middle school for friendships, high school for sexual relationships, etc.) it only becomes exponentially harder to make up for the lost time, one would have to grind harder and faster, but there is a point in which developmental arrest reaches escape velocity and no matter how hard one grinds the amount of required experience grows faster than the amount of experience one is capable of acquiring.

I'm 37, I'm supposed to be giving black pills and sex-ed to my adolescent children. Instead, I haven't had normal adolescent sexual experiences yet. No matter how many experiences I get, how hard I grind, by the time I have reached the capacity for a mature sexual relationship, it will be past the time i'm supposed to be welcoming my grandchildren. I can't outrun my arrested development anymore than light can escape a black hole.

Arrested development is the black hole of all black pills.

I have crossed the event horizon of developmental experiences a long time ago, now i'm just circling the singularity and witnessing the end of the universe.
hard brutal truths

If you had a mostly good childhood and have a crappy life now, ofc it's only natural that you're gonna be thinking about those times often

I keep on reliving my early middle school years in my dreams over and over again when I had at least had one person to just talk to and there was a group I could sit by in the lunchroom so I wouldn’t feel completely alone and when the dream ends,
I didn't even have this, I sat alone at lunch from Kindergarten all the way through 12th grade. :feelsUgh:

Children are less likely to accept those who are different from them. (NT Exclusion) [2]
I suffered this brutally through all of my childhood development. I never made friends, and not for lack of trying. I tried so hard with every kid I ever interacted with, just trying to see if anyone would accept me. I've been in isolation my entire life. I remember in my earliest years being puzzled as to why my peers so completely and utterly rejected me, and started wondering if there was something wrong with me. Well, I got my diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome in fifth grade, and that moment still haunts me to this day. It answered my question immediately, and I was humiliated, not just by the name of the disease I apparently had been born with, but also the mental disease itself, that I was stuck with it, it wasn't going away, and the asperger's alone was enough to completely socially cripple me and any chance I had at happiness.

I remember fifth grade was when I first started contemplating the rope. It seemed like too much to bear, even at that early age. :feelsbadman:

Giga brutal blackpilled truth. Middle school and highschool were meaningless for trucels. I literally went, day in, day out with nothing of note occuring.
This was all of school for me, elementary, middle, and high school. As well as college. Even now, my second time in college, it's just more of the same shit all over again. Though, tbf, I've given up by now, so I've stopped trying. But I sure tried my best all the way through grade school and my first college years. I don't think I ever had a chance.

I really struggled in high school so I occasionally have dreams where I'm back at high school trying to get through last courses, then I wake up and I remember oh yeah I did graduate lol.

Also I have dreams I'm back at army because my shithole country has conscription for every guy, I hate those fucking dreams

It gets even more brutal that my favorite cope, getting high on THC edibles, makes me relive all of my life from about second grade up to a few years past my first time through college, like I'm replaying it all in a VR headset on lifelike HD. If only I could keep those memories suppressed, like I had for most of my life, then edibles would be perfect. As it is, the benefits still outweigh the negatives of reliving my past, so I'll still do it, but it comes with the knowledge of having to remember things I once tried to forget.

I spent most of my life suppressing all of my life memories, and had gotten incredibly proficient at it I believe by the time I was in high school, though it's hard to remember exactly when, for obvious reasons. Until I started getting high, I didn't think I could remember those memories anymore, at least not while conscious; I've always been haunted by my past at night, while I sleep. :feelsUgh::feelsbadman:

All true. I had recurring dreams of middle school, 6th and 7th grade, for well over a decade. That was the last time I was in larger social environment.
Mine are high school.

It's just unrealized obsessions

I peaked in kindergarten