Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Don't Relate to 90% of Users Here

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The average user here is a massive fucking privileged faggot by being a university educted rich 6'+ tall white white kid with a deep voice: I can't possibly relate to your inconsequential suffering of muh oneitis in my class won't have sex with me.

@Incelius Savage

Why are you so fixated on this university thing?

Why are you so fixated on this university thing?
only upper class richfags go to university and it's the only opportunity of ever making a friend past your teens. @Incelius Savage

They're loud bitches, there are genuine incels but don't post as much in comparision.
Normies are attention whores

I don’t relate to 90% on the planet.

couldn't be more wrong, autism overload

go to community college bro

Samesies. They could never comprehend how it feels to be legitimate ethnic subhuman completely deprived of hope.

PEOPLE HAVE SEX IN DORMS IN THEIR SEXUAL PRIME
I never had a dorm, always commuted back and forth between uni and home. There are some dorms, but didn't have the money to afford it. Most people commuted home to uni and back and forth where I live. Probably mostly an American phenomenon to have extensive dorms and engage is such culture. Then again obviously the girl has to be attracted to you first for it to happen (and bring her to your dorm or her bringing you to her dorm anyways.

I never had a dorm, always commuted back and forth between uni and home. There are some dorms, but didn't have the money to afford it. Most people commuted home to uni and back and forth where I live. Probably mostly an American phenomenon to have extensive dorms and engage is such culture. Then again obviously the girl has to be attracted to you first for it to happen (and bring her to your dorm or her bringing you to her dorm anyways.
tbh, dorm experience still exists in europe but the nerds always commute, while chads know to go for the dorm experience at all cost since they know they will get laid, sometimes picking a college in another city on purpose so they have to stay in a dorm, nerds don't even think about leaving their home town as the odds are very bad and their parents have low trust/confidence in them anyway

only upper class richfags go to university and it's the only opportunity of ever making a friend past your teens.
I can't relate, people avoid me on every possible way. No college and friends for my looks and being non-NT. Besides higher education is free in my country, so the only expense is renting flat or dorm and food.

tbh, dorm experience still exists in europe but the nerds always commute, while chads know to go for the dorm experience at all cost since they know they will get laid, sometimes picking a college in another city on purpose so they have to stay in a dorm, nerds don't even think about leaving their home town as the odds are very bad and their parents have low trust/confidence in them anyway
True.

PEOPLE HAVE SEX IN DORMS IN THEIR SEXUAL PRIME
I don't even live in a dorm, I still live with my parents. The university I go to is just a bicycle ride away, although I live in the Netherlands and you probably live in the USA or something.

only upper class richfags go to university and it's the only opportunity of ever making a friend past your teens. @Incelius Savage
Friend =/= girlfriend.

Many faggots on here have family and friends and are able to drive. Something I can't relate to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back