Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: You dont have the smart autism

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
Im retarded as fuck. I seen some spergs who were incredibly smart and some were liked just because of it but me? fuck no i was born with the stupid kind of autism. I sucked ass at math and whats worst is that the most incel job is computer science so idk what to fucking do.

Im so fucking slow and i always mess up shit and make multiple mistakes. I was even called slow before. I cant remember everything someone says too. Its really over when ur not even intelligent and cant even remember simple instructions. all i know is stupid ass games. People would even say "this guy doesnt know what he is talking about"

You'll find something you're good at, eventually.

im slow but i can talk for hours about the evolution of military uniforms, this aint useful ofcourse

im slow but i can talk for hours about the evolution of military uniforms, this aint useful ofcourse
i can talk for hours about games and movies and rants about my shit life but thats really it

Im retarded as fuck. I seen some spergs who were incredibly smart and some were liked just because of it but me? fuck no i was born with the stupid kind of autism. I sucked ass at math and whats worst is that the most incel job is computer science so idk what to fucking do.

Im so fucking slow and i always mess up shit and make multiple mistakes. I was even called slow before. I cant remember everything someone says too. Its really over when ur not even intelligent and cant even remember simple instructions. all i know is stupid ass games. People would even say "this guy doesnt know what he is talking about"

Same tbh. The only thing I'm good at is driving trains in video games.

yeah i got the tism but am clicnically retarded

I'm low iq and suck at everything

You'll find something you're good at, eventually.
That is like saying the bluepilled phrase: "there someone out there for everyone"

No, some people simply aren't good at anything and will NEVER find anything they are good at same as some people are too ugly to EVER find anyone

i think this is the true difference between smart vs retard autism, whether your autistic fixations are actually something useful or just random shit

most autists i have met (including me) have been the latter, they have a ton of random knowledge like they can name every single pokemon card in chronological order but have zero actual life skills

I can relate to your post lot. I suck at EVERYTHING, Im autistic on top of that and of course then Im a total disappointment to myself.

i think this is the true difference between smart vs retard autism, whether your autistic fixations are actually something useful or just random shit

most autists i have met (including me) have been the latter, they have a ton of random knowledge like they can name every single pokemon card in chronological order but have zero actual life skills
closest too real life skills i have are computers, but that requires schools that force other shit i dont like. modern day IT-companies are looking for papers and if you got none they wont give you a chance

As a STEMcellimg "smart autism" guy I can assure you that you aren't missing out on all that much

As a STEMcellimg "smart autism" guy I can assure you that you aren't missing out on all that much
Im missing out on not being called retarded and slow and making people get frustrated and struggling to get the most incel job to date

Im missing out on not being called retarded and slow and making people get frustrated and struggling to get the most incel job to date
Well you're right. Outside of these though there's nothing.

That is like saying the bluepilled phrase: "there someone out there for everyone"

No, some people simply aren't good at anything and will NEVER find anything they are good at same as some people are too ugly to EVER find anyone

I wish I was a Savant in Mathematics