Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Trucel Trait: You Don’t Have Intellau_Celistic on Ignore!

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
You weren't supposed to agree with him
i dont really care, as hes just an edgy smartass himself and the only thing he runs is his damn mouth when he gets the balls to do so

tell him i said that as well

Gigatruecel trait: you have absolutely no one on ignore.

He havent done anything bad enough to make me put him there, Guy seems allright until proven otherwise

Whats it like getting neetbuxx in DE ?
It's acceptable. You only get as much money as you need to survive, but they pay for your healthcare and appartment plus heating and water. And they can't force you to work or take it away from you.

It's acceptable. You only get as much money as you need to survive, but they pay for your healthcare and appartment plus heating and water. And they can't force you to work or take it away from you.
you stay in NRW right?

Are you a glowie or why are you asking these things?:feelswhat:
lol yes i am a glowie.

just asking to know if neetbuxx last long in NRW.

Ich wohne in Niedersachsen

lol yes i am a glowie.

just asking to know if neetbuxx last long in NRW.

Ich wohne in Niedersachsen
Arbeitslosengeld 1 kriegt man für 5 Monate und danach kriegt man Arbeitslosengeld 2 (Hartz 4) und das bekommt man so lange, bis man entweder in Rente geht oder einen Job findet, der sozialversicherungspflichtig ist, also mehr als 500€ im Monat bezahlt.

Ich sag nur so viel, ich wohne im Norden Deutschlands.

I FOLLOW ST INTELLAU :feelsautistic:

Arbeitslosengeld 1 kriegt man für 5 Monate und danach kriegt man Arbeitslosengeld 2 (Hartz 4) und das bekommt man so lange, bis man entweder in Rente geht oder einen Job findet, der sozialversicherungspflichtig ist, also mehr als 500€ im Monat bezahlt.

Ich sag nur so viel, ich wohne im Norden Deutschlands.
Ahja na Hamburger oder Schleswig-holsteiner , kann aber auch Rostock oder Bremen sein.
Ist auch egal. Mach die keine Sorgen, ich bin kein Glowie sondern nur eine Spinner im Internet .-

Okay ciao