Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: you don't have any dreams or goals in life

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
You've lost all motivation and sense of direction in life to pursue any dream or goal you may have once had. The only thing you know is to rot. This is what inceldom does to a man.

I just wanna get enough money and travel around the world (I'm not doing geomaxxing I gave up on trying to ascend). I just wanna explore places I've never been before then die.

You've lost all motivation and sense of direction in life to pursue any dream or goal you may have once had. The only thing you know is to rot. This is what inceldom does to a man.
Unfortunately

Never had one in THE first place

My only goal was to hit Diamond on LeagueOfLegends, last year I did it, then I didn't want to do anything anymore

My only goal was to hit Diamond on LeagueOfLegends, last year I did it, then I didn't want to do anything anymore
Congrats, ever thought about pushing higher?

I just wanna get enough money and travel around the world (I'm not doing geomaxxing I gave up on trying to ascend). I just wanna explore places I've never been before then die.
It would be infinitely better if I was able to do that with a loving and caring girlfriend by my side and we could explore the world together. But that's never going to happen for people like us :cryfeels:

This sentence says it all. There is no life or future for incels.

dreams are only delusions made up people to forget about their own mediocrity and shitty existences

Congrats, ever thought about pushing higher?
you know there are players who plays all day just to forget about their useless existance, maybe I can keep doing that...

my goal is to comfymaxx while i rot

Maybe the robotsgf is their hope.
I don´t want a robot gf. I don´t have any hope. My life was lost a long time ago. Now I am only waiting for the courage to rope.

indeed i don't any motivation or purpose

Maybe the robotsgf is their hope.
It's a feeble hope for me that feels a bit futile in pursuing. The technology is just not there yet, and even once it's achievable, I doubt that they would be within a range of affordability for the most of us.

It would be infinitely better if I was able to do that with a loving and caring girlfriend by my side and we could explore the world together. But that's never going to happen for people like us :cryfeels:
Life just feels fucking pointless alone. I try to do all these cool things alone and i always find myself still feeling like shit in the end.
And it doesn't help seeing the young chads with their girlfriends doing the same things but smiling because they have someone next to them.

It's a feeble hope for me that feels a bit futile in pursuing. The technology is just not there yet, and even once it's achievable, I doubt that they would be within a range of affordability for the most of us.
I'd like to believe that incels will still be here, like with prostitutes. The solution isn't pay for something. Is achieve it and to be able to feel accepted and normal. Robots and sluts are useless.

Life just feels fucking pointless alone. I try to do all these cool things alone and i always find myself still feeling like shit in the end.
And it doesn't help seeing the young chads with their girlfriends doing the same things but smiling because they have someone next to them.
Same. Sometimes I try to make the most out of an activity (which I do alone, as always) and focus on the positives, but eventually I realize how pointless and depressing it was doing it completely alone, where so many others around me are able to do it with someone special and build special, unforgettable memories while they're at it.

Don't think that anyone can have no dreams, sure some things are unachievable even if you're billionaire but most things can be achieved simply by having money. If you have lots of money you would be able to travel around the world, fuck hookers, afford better copes, looksmaxx a bit, do a hair transplant if you're bald.

Don't think that anyone can have no dreams, sure some things are unachievable even if you're billionaire but most things can be achieved simply by having money. If you have lots of money you would be able to travel around the world, fuck hookers, and afford better copes.
I dont HAVE dreams. It doenst matter To me, all THE thing Human wants just dont matter. I rather die tbh at My birth

Don't think that anyone can have no dreams, sure some things are unachievable even if you're billionaire but most things can be achieved simply by having money. If you have lots of money you would be able to travel around the world, fuck hookers, afford better copes, looksmaxx a bit, do a hair transplant if you're bald.
Dont speak For me OK!! Not anyone still cared about this shit World.

I want to gain as much knowledge as I possibly can and finish my extensive backlog. Seems like a good aspiration for a NEET.

just use google maps bro

dreams are just false expectations

I'm gonna keep learning new languages so I will never run out of copes