Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over trucel trait: you can't drive

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I got my driver's license at the age of 27 after many internships. But I can't drive because I have very little driving skills and I'm very scared when I drive so I haven't driven for years. Oh, by the way, I'm an ugly, autistic, friendless, bitter, frustrated old man who does NEET and LDAR.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Anyone else can't drive either?[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I'm going to get my driver's license this year. Wish me luck. :feelsLightsaber:

Driverlicensepill is brutal.

I can drive. Still an ugly incel.

Yes...my visual processing abilities are impaired from ASD.

There is another, lesser-known type of learning disorder called non-verbal learning disorder, typically referred to as NVLD.

Non-verbal learning disorder isn’t an official diagnosis like ADHD or Autism (ASD)—though many children who have non-verbal learning challenges usually present with those diagnoses— but experts say that focusing on NVLD, instead of ADHD or ASD, can help to explain certain behaviors and difficulties associated with NVLD. This will enable increased understanding of how to best help these children succeed academically.

Visual and spatial awareness

Many children with NVLD have trouble understanding visual imagery. For example, when they are asked to copy a shape like a cube, they produce profound distortions.

These children are unable to accurately perceive the cube, the forms that make up the cube, and the relationships between them—making it difficult to copy the shape.

Children with NVLD also struggle to evaluate visual-spatial information, making it difficult to understand the relationship between the objects that they see and their location.

Executive functions

Executive functions are a set of skills we use to organize our thinking, plan and carry out actions, and figure out how to solve problems.

Most children with NVLD struggle with organizing and planning. For instance, breaking down a project into smaller steps, or understanding the steps that need to be taken to accomplish the project, will typically be challenging for these children.

Irlen Syndrome (also referred to at times as Meares-Irlen Syndrome, Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome, and Visual Stress) is a perceptual processing disorder. It is not an optical problem. It is a problem with the brain’s ability to process visual information. This problem tends to run in families and is not currently identified by other standardized educational or medical tests.

I never even had a driver license. Anyway, its overrated. Chad with bike mogs truecel with Alfa Romeo.

I learned how to drive when I was 23 and haven't drove a car since my final driving test which I passed somehow. That was around 3 years ago.