Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Can’t Do Small Talk and Every Conversation Ends in Less Than a Minute

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The #1 NT normie trait is being very proficient at small talk, normies always find a way to extend a conversation and come up with bs stories and jokes: I’ve seen these faggots speak for hours and never repeat a single point. Meanwhile in a group of non NTcels, they speak for a minute and the conversation ends in awkward silence.

Last edited:
I do this because I hate making small talk with normies, i have nothing to say to them, it's just a waste of my time :blackpill:

I don't talk to nobody irl now but when i used to do over a decade ago when i was in high school it was small talk,basically,''hi,how are you doing,see you later,i'm good ,take care,etc''.

Small talk may be not that hard, it's just normies don't want to talk with uggos.

If it doesn't leads to sex or relationship why do you even care?

"small talk" is a representation of your value to the group

If you are not being engaged in small talk or people dont even try this means IT IS OVER

small talk is the precursor to EVERY RELATIONSHIP OCCURRING IN THE FUTURE

WITHOUT SOMEONE DOING SMALL TALK WITH YOU THIS IS EFFECTIVELY STATING I NEVER WANT TO KNOW YOU

also its the same both ways, if YOU DONT SMALL TALK WITH PEOPLE, YOU ARE LITERALLY STATING I DONT WANT TO EVER KNOW YOU TO NORMIES THIS IS HOW THEY WILL TAKE IT

I slowly trained myself to be better at small talk over the past several years.

Generally, yes.

Very true jfl i just don't understand how normies talk

I intuitively know that people don't like me so why bother them with some bullshit they don't want to hear