Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You bite you're nails until they're really painful

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I've always bit my nails to the point of unnecessary pain. I've often bit them too far and ripped the cuticle, sometimes leading to infection. If there's an opening in the nailbed I can't resist biting it but this never ends well as it ultimately reveals the soft red tissue that lies beneath. This can be extremely painful as it's very sensitive once exposed. I've had instances were I've been to the hospital to drain the swelling of a thumb that had been ripped apart by excessive biting. 3 of my fingers have their nailbeds exposed as we speak. Once they've been bit too deep, it's best to just resist as best you can and let them scab over to protect it from any further pain and infection. I know this sounds mad, but this is the reality for anxiety sufferers like myself. It's a reflection of the endless worrying that comes from stress and anxiety. If our life wasn't so fucked we wouldn't be less stressed to begin with :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
Nah I can't relate.

I don't really bite my nails

I bite them like normal people not like crazy nigga who eat his own finger even when it hurts

I bite my nails a lot i read this is a symptom of anxiety which a lot of incels probably have

I bite my nails a lot i read this is a symptom of anxiety which a lot of incels probably have
ye its definitely an anxiety trait, I've always been a worrier about everything in life. Nail biting is an expression of worry and self doubt