Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: you avoid the most famous barber shop in your town/city (or don't go to the barber at all)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
I always avoid the barber shop that is mostly visited by normies and chadlites and go to an old man in the corner of my cuty who is based and blackpilled and gives genuinely good advice

I go to a noodle hair stylist. I don't have curly nigger hair so literally anyone can cut my hair.

I look ugly no matter what haircut I get, so I (badly) cut my hair myself and just wear a beanie all year even during summer

I always avoid the barber shop that is mostly visited by normies and chadlites and go to an old man in the corner of my cuty who is based and blackpilled and gives genuinely good advice
Cut my own

I'm going to start cutting my own hair now since the price has gone up, fuck those roasties

I go to a noodle hair stylist. I don't have curly nigger hair so literally anyone can cut my hair.
I like to pay the extra money to have a cute hairstylist touch my hair:ahegao:

Thanks God only oldfucks go to my Barbershop. Although I saw a 5´1 dude with a big titted girl and "son" (if the dude wasn´t cucked). It was lifefuel because the fellow manlet didn´t came in car.
:panties:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back