Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: you are disadvantaged in so many ways you can't even list them all

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I tried making a list of all the disadvantages and disabilities I have in life the other day and I couldn't even remember half of them. I honestly wish I could say I was incel because of my face, my height or my race but I eventually found over 30 aspects in which I am below average. If life was a 100m race I would be starting 3km behind the start line :feelsrope:

This is me....

Other than being rice and ugly. I had to grow up stuttering with tourettes tics, every day was a fucking battle.

w
I tried making a list of all the disadvantages and disabilities I have in life the other day and I couldn't even remember half of them. I honestly wish I could say I was incel because of my face, my height or my race but I eventually found over 30 aspects in which I am below average. If life was a 100m race I would be starting 3km behind the start line :feelsrope:
wdym by 30 aspects?

I have too many, can give a few to you all if you're interested, just dm me and i'll share some debuffs with you, if you think your life is easy

I have so many problems and health issues etc. that it is impossible to recall all of them at the same time.