Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait- you always been the weakest and least athletic in your gymclass

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
For a long time , I've always been the scrawniest 98lbs skinny fat weakling that people including foids kick sand in d face at d beach.
After high school I decided to do some natural gymceling and revamped my diet to start filling out my sub 6inch wrist , 166cm frame.
After a year or 2 I was able to do 20 strict pull ups, dl 280lbs(127kg), 15 1legged piston squat, 20 upside down crunches at 123lbs. A 320 dl would put me in the advanced category.380 would be elite at my bw but my forearms size/grip is my weakness and the same size of a 13 years old foid.

I also found out I had mostly fast twitch muscle fibers and was able to standing broad jump 2.9m/9 1/2 feet.

Then I took some kickboxing lessons , learn to rock climb and running fast to avoid getting bullied so much.

I'm genetically modified so I cannot relate tbh

Not true I always wanted to be stronger and faster to proof my dominance but no dominance for ur face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back