Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory if you are in your early 20s and are really into politics then you really dont know anything about politics and dont understand the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
so on discord allot of people love politics when i was 16 I loved looking into politics but as I got older and now im 22 years old i can see that all politics are meaningless and no voting will actually fix anything I also thing that these new age conservatives are just as bad as the sjw's and act just like them but thats a just a personal thing that i see but I think politics are for people who especially are my age are for people who are the most low iq of the bunch

JFL thinking if you vote for a right wing government things will just automatically go back into 1950s mode and you wont be incel anymore I just feel most zoomer kids who discuss politcs just think they really know what they are talking about in reality they just look like retards and sound like sjw's even if they are right wing

I ghosted allot of people for this too when i just wanted to talk about gaming all people wanted to talk about was MUH POLITICS LOOK AT ME IM SO HIGH IQ and shit gets old very fast

if you are an incel no politics is going to save you're life

politics is a big fat shitty cope for retards

Politics is for old people and nut jobs.

200.gif

politics and democracy is just an illusion for braindead citizen to make them think they have any say or power

your average political discussion is so emotionally toned, predictable and carricare it reads as a literal joke
there's behind curtains intent to polarize and purposefully divide the masses that is easily achieved and done since the majority is primarily driven by emotions and sense of belonging where their propellant is to wipe off/own what is seen as the threat i.e rival(ry)
it serves them as carefully put redirector of where your eyes or in-all attention lies at for their own shadowed purposes of forwarding unheard-of hidden to public plans
the chances your favorite politician isn't a nauseated jitter spinning 360 in his own small circle inside a giant structured circus of deliberately controlled pawns is extraordinarily low
the puppet on stage was orchestrated to heighten your sense of power/importance/contribution

politics became a normie thing

This seems more anti-current politics than anti politics, which is political.

Everything you have an opinion on is political. You don't want to be castrated? That's a political opinion if you don't. It's along the same lines of the retards that say "Why do you care about your country/your countrys state" when you are living in that country.

Politics is and should be discussed because it is not just some far off thing, it is your life. Your treatment, your quality, your existence, everything is political because you are in a political system. You can't just opt out of politics because then politics will touch you when a new law goes into effect.

The blackpill is an adjective/addon to a political worldview. this forum is political. Incels who self identify are political. They are the definition of socio-political entities.

so on discord allot of people love politics when i was 16 I loved looking into politics but as I got older and now im 22 years old i can see that all politics are meaningless and no voting will actually fix anything I also thing that these new age conservatives are just as bad as the sjw's and act just like them but thats a just a personal thing that i see but I think politics are for people who especially are my age are for people who are the most low iq of the bunch

JFL thinking if you vote for a right wing government things will just automatically go back into 1950s mode and you wont be incel anymore I just feel most zoomer kids who discuss politcs just think they really know what they are talking about in reality they just look like retards and sound like sjw's even if they are right wing

I ghosted allot of people for this too when i just wanted to talk about gaming all people wanted to talk about was MUH POLITICS LOOK AT ME IM SO HIGH IQ and shit gets old very fast

if you are an incel no politics is going to save you're life

politics is a big fat shitty cope for retards
Politics is another gateway to incels discovering their inceldom. Another is reddit subs that talk about how horrible or corrupt things in this life are @based_meme

BTW most political discussion nowadays is teeming with sexual frustration and complaints (indirect and direct) about why a betabuxxing lifestyle common in the mid 20th century is no longer possible for the average male.

Politics is cope.
I troll people and trigger them to pass time.

red team blue team. Both sides use you and hate you. Burn it all down and fuck em all. Politicians are the scum of the earth and deserve to be dragged in chains through the streets behind a raging bull

Relatable, i used to follow the news on the political situation in my country, now i see how that is meaningless.

I remember being 16 or 17 and going to vote to make the difference, nowadays i couldn't care less, it doesn't matter whos in charge of the country, everything will always be shit and it only gets worse.

I even have to pay a fine to the government for not voting anymore (voting is mandatory in my country) if i dont pay till the end of the year my title will get revoked or maybe it already is, honestly i don't give two shits about it, but i need to pay it so i don't have problems with my documents.

True, I remember when I was a senior in high school I spent my time in the library on Yahoo arguing in the comments.(At this point I played every interesting game on unblocked websites.)

True, I remember when I was a senior in high school I spent my time in the library on Yahoo arguing in the comments.(At this point I played every interesting game on unblocked websites.)
truecel trait
going on highschool school computers to debate politics

That's what happens when you fall for the Jewish trick of left vs right in a democracy, they're the same party and in the end the (((chosen))) have already chose your next leader so your vote doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Im into history and linguistics, am very good at my native language's dialectology

I dont like politics because I'm a social retard.

Anything social is petty imo. If we lived in a totalitarian technocratic society, things would flow much more smoothly I would imagine.

Instead, we live in a chaotic liberal democracy where anything goes. Whats forbidden is actually tolerated because of light enforcement and punishment. Heavy enforcement would make America not seem like a free country.

I dont like politics because I'm a social retard.

Anything social is petty imo. If we lived in a totalitarian technocratic society, things would flow much more smoothly I would imagine.

Instead, we live in a chaotic liberal democracy where anything goes. Whats forbidden is actually tolerated because of light enforcement and punishment. Heavy enforcement would make America not seem like a free country.

Lol that nihilistic perspective and ignorance about politics is exactly what the political class prey on to usurp more power. 18 year olds used to fight wars over politics when they felt their ruling class was out of line. I agree voting isn't going to change your inceldom but what are you going to do if your country becomes so authoritarian that they start banning your copes e.g. China. Or in the worst case scenario start persecuting you for your race or ideology

Lol that nihilistic perspective and ignorance about politics is exactly what the political class prey on to usurp more power. 18 year olds used to fight wars over politics when they felt their ruling class was out of line. I agree voting isn't going to change your inceldom but what are you going to do if your country becomes so authoritarian that they start banning your copes e.g. China. Or in the worst case scenario start persecuting you for your race or ideology
ok greycel

Oh snap you completely invalidated my argument. I guess i'd rather my country not turn into a third world hell whole since that kinda effects me too
Ok greycel

but what are you going to do if your country becomes so authoritarian
:feelskek:
He dosen't know the two parties are the same.
oh poor greycel you can't vote your way out of this (((system))) the (((chosen))) have set up for you

:feelskek:
He dosen't know the two parties are the same.
oh poor greycel you can't vote your way out of this (((system))) the (((chosen))) have set up for you
I dunno what to even say to this. It's such an ignorant and cliche view at this point. I used to think the same thing. Disregarding career politicians, there's a reason why conservatives are being locked up, silenced, and persecuted. Clearly the parties aren't the same. We've had family friends who were politically active who have been jailed or killed so you're just wrong tbh

I dunno what to even say to this. It's such an ignorant and cliche view at this point. I used to think the same thing. Disregarding career politicians, there's a reason why conservatives are being locked up, silenced, and persecuted. Clearly the parties aren't the same. We've had family friends who were politically active who have been jailed or killed so you're just wrong tbh
there is no politics for your face buddy you would be an incel either way

I used to give more of a shit about politics but other than voting and donating money, there's really not much you can do to influence it

Teracope. The judeo-masons control most of the world, goy

No point in caring about politics after 1945 tbh tbh