Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: wearing shitty clothes when not work

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Big trucel trait is wearing shitty clothing when not at work. I have clothes with shitty holes and tears but too lazy to replace as it doesn't matter as I look like shit no matter what i wear.

I only don't wear shit clothes at work cause self explanatory.

Meanwhile Chad could literally be a homeless bum with nothing but the dirty, torn up shirt on his back and still slay

I can't buy pants that fucking fit me. I have truecel wide hips and fat thighs.

I cant find pants that are short enough to fit me yet be loose enough for my waistm pains of being midget

Meanwhile Chad could literally be a homeless bum with nothing but the dirty, torn up shirt on his back and still slay

View attachment 463870
And btw: Why should anyone wear anything expensive? One tiny piece of food or drink that doesn't land where it should land (a poisson-distributed event for a normally-gifted person) it can be ruined. And rich people (unless they are super rich in the sense of Hollywood actors, famous bankers or football professionals) dress more poorly (from my experience) than poor persons, I never saw a rich person with >500$ shoes but bring me to the asylum centre or the social welfare office and I will find you a Kevin/Justin/Jamal with these shoes.

I had trouble with finding clothes that fitted me when I was chubby/fat and needed to get pants with extra elasticity. Clothes for fat manlets just don't exist, unless you have them tailored. After losing weight luckily my old clothes fit again

Last time I bought clothes was 5 years ago.

I had trouble with finding clothes that fitted me when I was chubby/fat and needed to get pants with extra elasticity. Clothes for fat manlets just don't exist, unless you have them tailored. After losing weight luckily my old clothes fit again
Brutal. For me the same back then. I also have to wear shoes for women soon in the near future, the shoes for my size are almost unavailable for males.

Well yeah, style is a bluepill cope, anyway. There's no clothing style for your face. So why should I bother?

I relate too hard

This, disproportionate body is fucking awful
No trait is: whatever you wear it looks like horseshit and doesn’t fit you

chad also wear shitty clothes
V2 0f53630c13a7835f3d1eb463893e3855 b

Ey bruh I be putting on da drip you feel me niggers? Quit hating my swag niggers bahahaha I'm hollering and cackling

And btw: Why should anyone wear anything expensive? One tiny piece of food or drink that doesn't land where it should land (a poisson-distributed event for a normally-gifted person) it can be ruined. And rich people (unless they are super rich in the sense of Hollywood actors, famous bankers or football professionals) dress more poorly (from my experience) than poor persons, I never saw a rich person with >500$ shoes but bring me to the asylum centre or the social welfare office and I will find you a Kevin/Justin/Jamal with these shoes.
This. Most richfags in my neighborhood walk around like homeless ghetto dwellers and drive 20 year old shitboxes, while owning a seven figure real estate portfolio. Only low IQ retards spend money on pleb luxuries.

Getting weightmogged even in this thread. My skinny frame make me look like a little boy no matter what clothes I put on.

I wear shitty clothes even at work. I have a shirt that would expose a hole near the collar when stretched but I wear it often because it is very comfy. I'll keep doing that unless there's a dress code preventing me from doing so.