Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: watching the world cup makes you sad and angry

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
Because you wish you had the opportunity and physical abilities to play football, not on professional level but just with your friends on the school pitch like all the chads and even normies did. But you had no friends back at school. Chads and normies had fun together, the feeling of camaraderie, girls cheering for them from the sidelines sometimes. You never had this. You'll never know what does it feel like to kick this fucking ball with other people. You were an outcast when you were young and now it's too late. Too late to learn the skills but even too late to play at all because all the people that still play football at your age are very good at it or semi-professionals. Yet another thing that you have missed out on.

Trucel trait: you don’t watch the world cup​

i only watch foids olympic minor sports like beach volley, pole jumping and shit like those and fantazise about their atheltic bodies. Their masseur is the guy living life and gigajobmogs us all. I wish i was an olympic masseur so i could abuse em while they're injured mmmmm :ahegao:

Watching anything else is gay and cucky.

Watch amazon sluts playing beach volleyball in skimpy bikinis instead
Remember: no slut for your inceldom; they wouldn't give their time of the day for you.

I actually watch the shortened replays because it's good daydream material for me since it allows me to fantasize about what my life could've been if I was a god-gifted genetics chad with talent for a sport... :smonk:

My country hasn't participated in ages
Some bitch whore probably aborted the next star player

The corrupt social democratic (ex Stalinist) party is also fault our nation is corrupt and nothing works here