Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: u get rated 3-4/10 on cuckmax

I AM A 10/10 (in Videogame)

I got rated 4 on truecuckme, which means probably 2-3

They do tend to slightly underrate scores there for many, due to the majority of the site being insecure teenage HTNs, literal LARPing Chadlites, and Chad-worshipping curries, but most likely over nonetheless if that's the overall average; not that I'll ever legitimately consider using that site anyways, due to the reasons above... :feelswhat:

It's always struck me as more of a "borderline" blackpill site; constant "just be alpha" rhetoric over there, and plenty of foid-worshipping and legitimate belittlement of those the normies there deem pathetic inkwells. :feelsclown:

Only Chad and Stacey get a semi-realistic rating there
Generally, its just a lot of circle jerk virtue signaling and gaslighting (especially aimed at men)

They do tend to slightly underrate scores there for many, due to the majority of the site being insecure teenage HTNs, literal LARPing Chadlites, and Chad-worshipping curries, but most likely over nonetheless if that's the overall average; not that I'll ever legitimately consider using that site anyways, due to the reasons above... :feelswhat:

It's always struck me as more of a "borderline" blackpill site; constant "just be alpha" rhetoric over there, and plenty of foid-worshipping and legitimate belittlement of those the normies there deem pathetic inkwells. :feelsclown:
I can understand the rating system. There’s irl rating (‘SMV’) whereas psl is like the ‘scientific’ rating.

Only Chad and Stacey get a semi-realistic rating there
Generally, its just a lot of circle jerk virtue signaling and gaslighting (especially aimed at men)
Yeah, they rate most 4-6, so difference from truecel to chad goes 3.5<7

Also it’s just face rating they don’t take dick Size and height into consideration

Gigatruecel trait: you don't show your face on the internet

Never posted my face there, because i don’t need a bunch of faggots rating me while i alreaey know the answer, since i have a mirror at home