Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel Trait: They can see it in your eyes

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Greycel
Foids and normies don’t even have to make conversation with you to know you’re an Incel, all they have to do is be put off by your gaze. People with average to high EQ can immediately pick up how fucked your social skills are just by making eye contact with you and sense that you have precisely nothing to offer in a conversation and will try their best to avoid you in future interactions.

They can immediately tell by my subhuman face.

Absolutely true. No matter how well you try to mask, even if you succeed during the first impression, when you start spending more time with them they expose your true identity. People come and go no matter what i do and change in myself. This is the story of my life as an Aspie.

>Excluded me my whole life from society
>Are surprised when i have 0 social skills

Thats normies for you

Stay glued to your phone like any typical normgroid then they'll never be able to tell

They just see my ugliness and exclude me from the group. Been like this my whole fkn life.

Foids and normies don’t even have to make conversation with you to know you’re an Incel, all they have to do is be put off by your gaze. People with average to high EQ can immediately pick up how fucked your social skills are just by making eye contact with you and sense that you have precisely nothing to offer in a conversation and will try their best to avoid you in future interactions.
Eyes are the windows to our soul. Asian eyes are souless therefore people subconsciously think of us as souless

Oyyyyyyyyyy

Hence why I've been called a "school shooter" before.

they are nihilistic cattle that cannot think critically
If you think about it we're the woke ones. We have consciences, independent thought, and original ideas and opinions. The general population does not.

If you think about it we're the woke ones. We have consciences, independent thought, and original ideas and opinions. The general population does not.
It's easier to think for yourself if you get rejected from the herd and can't develop a groupthink mentality because you're a social outcast that's too ugly and autistic to fit in without being expelled from every social interaction and consequently denied participation in society.