Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: People like telling you how to act

FarCel

FarCel

Officer
I got this a lot around normies at work/school

"why are you sooo quiet?!?"
"talk more bruh!"
"be more assertive!"
"you just gotta smile more at people!"
"guess you're just a loner huh?
"just gotta meet more people bro!"
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
My favorite is when I actually do my own thing and a landwhale will say:

"omg youre going rogue!" :feelsaww:
"you just gotta go with the flow! you kinda do!"
"that is NOT how we do things here...."

The ironic part is that these are the same people that will say :bluepill::bluepill: shit like "everyone is unique and special in their own way!" "gotta respect diversity!" "everyone is special and thats AMAZING omg"! :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Of course these are just brainless cliches that are meaningless and meant to show off to their stupid social circle how "enlightened" and "accepting" they are. How well they regurgitate :bluepill: garbage they heard from the media or their teachers but really don't mean it of course. This is gigatrue for below average looking men who are autistic or not NT who of course have to be treated like garbage by soyciety. :feelswhat::feelswhat:

TLDR: Obnoxious extroverted normies are great at parroting NPC lines but are rigid enforcers of what is NT.

Truecel trait: you don't give a fuck.

i got told "Are you going to shoot the place ?" while i was quietly doing my assignments :feelsseriously:
the funny part, some bullies there deserve to be shot (in S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Shadow of Chernobyl unmodded)

Chadcel trait: u don’t listen to your whore mother or cucked father

I can relate. That have happened a lot of times to me.

How well they regurgitate :bluepill: garbage they heard from the media or their teachers but really don't mean it of course.
It's more than that.

It's an ego protection mechanism.

It works like this:
-- I am unique.
-- everyone is unique.
-- everyone agrees with me
-- therefore I have chosen to be unique in one of the few good ways possible. I am uniquely good.

The truth is normies are NPCs carbon-copies of each other, their opinions and ideas are built by social consensus mechanisms and they lack self-awareness.

But all of that passes right by them if they believe the "everyone is unique" dogma.

i got told "Are you going to shoot the place ?" while i was quietly doing my assignments :feelsseriously:
I overheard when I was 16 during a school assembly from another 16 year old that 'I'm the kind of person who looks like they'll just go crazy one day.' Why? Well because I was quiet. Doesn't matter that the reason I was quiet is because I was being bullied. Nooooooo. That's not important. A motivation is not important for them. I looked like I was capable without motivation. The people not bullying me picked up on that.

But besides that I think being told how to act is actually really good for truecels. Social cues are just things truecels are not told in my opinion.

Last edited: