Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: nobody ever gave you a present for secret Santa back in school

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
I remember everybody opening their presents and looking so happy while I was the odd one out, I had nobody to laugh and enjoy myself with. I remember that when I found out that I had no presents I was on the verge of tears.

The foid teacher noticed I had nothing and she said she could buy one for me but I didn’t want pity or sympathy. Her present was a shitty 1 dollar pen anyway I didn’t want that shit.

Everyone got good presents while I got nothing. Maybe if I wasn’t such a creepy sperg in the way I behave and the way I look, things would be different and I would actually have friends and a gf. Fuck life.

Only NT low inhib animals get ahead in life. Harsh life experiences is the biggest Blackpill. 70% of normies don’t go through shit like we did that’s why they usually deny the BP. We live in different worlds.

On top of getting bullied and outcasted life has fucked me over. People see your life experiences in the look of your face and eyes. It’s over. Whole life basically been a negative social feedback loop.

Remembering this type shit after memory suppressing jewpills made me tear up a bit I can’t lie lol but crying feels good only when niggas aren’t around to see it

Last edited:
I remember everybody opening their presents and looking so happy while I was the odd one out, I had nobody to laugh and enjoy myself with. I remember that when I found out that I had no presents I was on the verge of tears.

The foid teacher noticed I had nothing and she said she could buy one for me but I didn’t want pity or sympathy. Her present was a shitty 1 dollar pen anyway I didn’t want that shit.

Everyone got good presents while I got nothing. Maybe if I wasn’t such a creepy sperg in the way I behave and the way I look, things would be different and I would actually have friends and a gf. Fuck life.

Only NT low inhib animals get ahead in life. Harsh life experiences is the biggest Blackpill. 70% of normies don’t go through shit like we did that’s why they usually deny the BP. We live in different worlds.

On top of getting bullied and outcasted life has fucked me over. People see your life experiences in the look of your face and eyes. It’s over. Whole life basically been a negative social feedback loop.

Remembering this type shit after memory suppressing jewpills made me tear up a bit I can’t lie lol but crying feels good only when niggas aren’t around to see it
trucel trait you hated group projects and were picked last in gym class.

And the thing is what I said was always right but since I’m a non NT sub 5 they didn’t want to listen. Looks + NT antics = intelligence to normies