Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait : Loneliness is your constant companion

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Not only do i not have a toilet to empty my balls into at age 30,i also have no social life at all,literally 0 friends.
I talk to myself everyday,can't remember the last time i talked to someone irl (the fucking cashier asking me how i want to pay,cash or cc doesn't count).
Nobody wants to be associated with trucels because they don't want their social status to be diminished by being seen in their company.
Only fakecels have a friends and a social life,trucels rot in bleak loneliness in their basement.
I'm destined to endure crippling loneliness for the rest of my miserable "life".

JOIN THE FRENCH LEGION AND BECOME A KILLING MACHINE

can't remember the last time i talked to someone irl
I could bet that my vocal cords are already completely crippled, if I had to talk for 10 minutes I would be hoarse and my voice would be gone.

It seems like water but plenty of fakecel copers with friends on this forum. Some are even friends with sexhavers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I could bet that my vocal cords are already completely crippled, if I had to talk for 10 minutes I would be hoarse and my voice would be gone.
Lmao I have the shit to if I talk for more than 15-20 minutes my voice gets fucked up for the next couple days

It seems like water but plenty of fakecel copers with friends on this forum. Some are even friends with sexhavers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I have discord friends :feelskek:

I have discord friends :feelskek:
Its ovER, discord if foid & fakecel central, when the Day of Retribution comes you will be cleanse with the rest. Sorry but your immortal soul will NOT be in INCELHALLA

Its ovER, discord if foid & fakecel central, when the Day of Retribution comes you will be cleanse with the rest. Sorry but your immortal soul will NOT be in INCELHALLA
WHAT EVEN YOU COULD MAKE DISCORD FRIENDS all of mine are schigzk druggies and blackpillers

WHAT EVEN YOU COULD MAKE DISCORD FRIENDS all of mine are schigzk druggies and blackpillers
Every discordcel I have heard about turned out to be giga simps (Komersaj and Fat Link)

Every discordcel I have heard about turned out to be giga simps (Komersaj and Fat Link)
I'm not a simp I could care less. I'm only nice to them if I am debating them otherwise I troll

I'm not a simp I could care less. I'm only nice to them if I am debating them otherwise I troll
Protect your soul brocel, DISCORD is none to corrupt the hearts of incels even mods

I have no soul
No brocel all incels have souls, its foids and chad who don't have souls, slaves to the flesh. There is a reason why all religious orders have celibates because celibacy brings you closer to divinity

No brocel all incels have souls, its foids and chad who don't have souls, slaves to the flesh. There is a reason why all religious orders have celibates because celibacy brings you closer to divinity
I get a special place in heaven for being KHHV. I love god :feelskek:

Nobody wants to be associated with trucels because they don't want their social status to be diminished by being seen in their company.
Some people act nicer when we are alone but amongst others they act as if they are above me.

Yeah,i've experienced that shit too.
Most of the time i talk to myself in my head without talking irl,but sometimes i would talk in front of the mirror and my vocal cords would get tired very fast due to inactivity.

plenty of fakecel copers with friends on this forum. Some are even friends with sexhavers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Facts,this forum is infested with fakecels,i've seen so many fakecels bragging about their friends and their social life.
Trucels are complete outcasts,they've been shunned by scumciety due to their shit genetics.

Renegade #1 was a sexhaver btw

How have you not resorted to crime at this point?
Because due to the shit i been thru growing up i have crippling anxiety and my experiences shaped me into a coward

Yeah,i know that,but he was still based,being a blackpill prophet.
True
:cryfeels:
I wish he was still alive I can't tolerate this new generation of blackpillers

I constantly speak to myself, the perks of not having a roommate but my housemates may think I'm either crazy or have really intellectual conversations with other people

How do I make friends and influence people? I want to try being a friendcel but I don't know what to say to anyone.

True
:cryfeels:
I wish he was still alive
He's in a better place,free from suffering
I can't tolerate this new generation of blackpillers
I don't really watch any new blackpillers,if there even are any left on youtube after the great purge of all blackpill content.
I only listen to Renegade's and a few other true blackpilllers that i have saved on my pc,like the great Saint Hamudi.

How do I make friends and influence people?
You can't if you're trucel,nobody is going to listen an ugly subhuman
I want to try being a friendcel but I don't know what to say to anyone.
Yeah i have brain fog too,if i were to talk to someone right now i wouldn't know what to say beside 1 word answers like yes or no.

Yeah i have brain fog too,if i were to talk to someone right now i wouldn't know what to say beside 1 word answers like yes or no.
You sure it is brain fog and not autism? I usually have 0 interest in whatever people are talking about combined with a hyperactive mind thinking about my own shit, so on the rare occasion someone says something to me I panic and can't say more than "uhu, oh really?" and that shit so I think I come off as retarded when I speak.

You sure it is brain fog and not autism?
Don't know for sure since I've never been tested but one thing i know is that ive been feeling depressed for over a decade now and brain fog is usually associated with depression.
I usually have 0 interest in whatever people are talking
I don't talk to anyone irl but i have no motivation to do anything,0 enthusiasm.
Most of the time i feel sad and empty but on rare occasions i feel happy for no reason at all

Don't know for sure since I've never been tested but one thing i know is that ive been feeling depressed for over a decade now and brain fog is usually associated with depression.

I don't talk to anyone irl but i have no motivation to do anything,0 enthusiasm.
Most of the time i feel sad and empty but on rare occasions i feel happy for no reason at all
I got diagnosed late just a year ago and it didn't really help besides changing perspectives a little. Things are still fucked and there seems to be no help at all for neither autism nor depression. Not that I thought I would do a 360 degree turnaround in life at 28 but some sort of improvement was my hope then. Not really sure what to do besides coping and dragging myself along.

L there seems to be no help at all for neither autism nor depression
There is no cure for mental health problems.
Been taking xanax for years and i still have severe anxiety,medication only temporarily makes the problem go away.
Not that I thought I would do a 360 degree turnaround in life at 28
It's truly over if you're over 25 and have no social life at all,I'm 30 so it never began for me.
Not really sure what to do besides coping and dragging myself along.
Yeah,everyday is a struggle,the only time when i feel good is when I'm sleeping

Well, if you had friends you'd get to see them find girlfriends, marry, etc and go to live their perfect normie lives, away from you.

Not even friends are a solutions to incels' loneliness.