Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: foids shame you for looking at them

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Whenever you look at a foid, they give you a dirty look or snicker at you with contempt. They shame the fuck out of you verbally and socially for even looking at them. ER FUEL

It's worse when they look at you and smile.

The classic "I'm so sorry for you" smile

It's worse when they look at you and smile.

The classic "I'm so sorry for you" smile
Right before they think of being fucked by chad

they always look at me with zero emotion

fucking end them all
Killthemall

im just gonna go home and fap to them and they know

Whenever you look at a foid, they give you a dirty look or snicker at you with contempt. They shame the fuck out of you verbally and socially for even looking at them. ER FUEL
One time a Blond foid gave me a disgusted look
BUT I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT THAT SLUT !!!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

bro yes anytime i stare at there direction they get offended and start accusing me of having a crush on them

True, but I like looking deeply into random foids eyes, especially when they look back with fear