Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: foids avoid

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
if youre walking down the street and a tight pants jogger hoe transitions from sidewalk to middle road to avoid u

if the public bus is full and youre sitting next to the only empty seat but 3 foids stand in the isle rather than sit by u

you might look like me

Women start staring at me whenever I'm walking to my car that happens to be in the same area as their car in a parking lot.

if youre walking down the street and a tight pants jogger hoe transitions from sidewalk to middle road to avoid u

if the public bus is full and youre sitting next to the only empty seat but 3 foids stand in the isle rather than sit by u

you might look like me
Its probably just your personality

Women start staring at me whenever I'm walking to my car that happens to be in the same area as their car in a parking lot.
Subhuman spotted

Had a bitch cross the street when I was walking up completely over

you might look like me
based post

Can you pm me your selfie?

Truecel trait: You run away from foids

Trucel trait: Foids even don't know about your existence, so you can't interact with them

It's either that or they ignore your existence

Now the same thing happened to me today, a few hours ago, on my way home from school.
I took off my mask, and this happened. It is a brutal experience.

GOOD. you have nothing to gain by interacting with them. the best we can hope for from these monsters is for them to just leave us alone.

Can you pm me your selfie?
indeed, fellow incel, I would also like youe selfish, Op, everyone on the forum give me your selfies so I can know for sure how subhuman you ll are, maybe give me your contact etails to, fellow incels, so we can hang out irl. I will fly to meet you, fellow incels.

I've had a foid move and choose to stand up instead on the bus when I sat down on a seat behind her, it truly is over

I'm so ugly that if a foid was on fire and I was running towards her with a bucket of water she would run away anyway

Over for uglycels