Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: Eating weird food to adhere to diet

Soy has plant phynoestrogen not mamalian estrogen. All the studies say it causes no problems. Many asian body builders take soy milk and soy food(tofu) and no problems
Images

actually surprised more people aren't praising you with the amount of gymcels we have on these forums.
i'd make fun of you under normal circumstances but considering you actually have a diet plan and sticking to it then props to you

bodybuilding is hard AF. you get to a point where you gotta watch every single calorie and at that point the food becomes energy and not food anymore. i remember in my teens/20s that I used to count everything I ate and would get extreme anxiety about not going over because once you go over then your week is ruined. I had a Chad acquaintance in college and he was a genetic God. Would eat twice the amount that I would and he would gain muscle so easily while I kept to a diet and my body just wanted to stay lean. I couldn't put on muscle for shit

actually surprised more people aren't praising you with the amount of gymcels we have on these forums.
i'd make fun of you under normal circumstances but considering you actually have a diet plan and sticking to it then props to you

bodybuilding is hard AF. you get to a point where you gotta watch every single calorie and at that point the food becomes energy and not food anymore. i remember in my teens/20s that I used to count everything I ate and would get extreme anxiety about not going over because once you go over then your week is ruined. I had a Chad acquaintance in college and he was a genetic God. Would eat twice the amount that I would and he would gain muscle so easily while I kept to a diet and my body just wanted to stay lean. I couldn't put on muscle for shit
it's def absurd, how Chads eat whatever without any restrictions and yet still don't end up up fat and gain muscle far faster than us. I guess good genes come in pakcages.