Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: Eating weird food to adhere to diet

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
9084FF83 868F 41D1 B209 AACDC017F807

I am forced to eat this shit to adhere to my diet of carbs;protein and fats

What the hell is that nasty shit in the bowl?

Yeah any type of weird diet is incel af. I'm going to have "Chad eats pizza" written on my fucking grave

Yeah any type of weird diet is incel af. I'm going to have "Chad eats pizza" written on my fucking grave
Yeah most Chads except the rare gymcel roiders do not follow any diet. They never need lose weight or optimize their diet for muscle

I never touched soy and never will.

Yeah most Chads except the rare gymcel roiders do not follow any diet. They never need lose weight or optimize their diet for muscle
I have seen so many chads who eat like crazy and eat bullshit like mcdonalds, and they are low bf

also couldn't you just get whey or meat? they are a better source of protein

I have seen so many chads who eat like crazy and eat bullshit like mcdonalds, and they are low bf

also couldn't you just get whey or meat? they are a better source of protein
Yeah but whey and mear require cooking and preparation. Soy milk is tasty and easy to drink

Yeah but whey and mear require cooking and preparation. Soy milk is tasty and easy to drink
Buy a ready package of Beef shoulder then, it has ton shit of protein and no carbs (usually) and low amount of fat

Buy a ready package of Beef shoulder then, it has ton shit of protein and no carbs (usually) and barely fat
Damn seems like decent idea. I will try in future

Bruh don’t drink soy. If you need an alternative then drink almond milk.

Start it now before you start growing a vagina, and get banned from this forum since foids aren't allowed in this site
Soy has plant phynoestrogen not mamalian estrogen. All the studies say it causes no problems. Many asian body builders take soy milk and soy food(tofu) and no problems

Yeah. And their bodies alone look 10x better than guys who train daily.

Soy has plant phynoestrogen not mamalian estrogen. All the studies say it causes no problems. Many asian body builders take soy milk and soy food(tofu) and no problems
Don't you get any stomach issues? I can't eat soy mainly because of this, and sure people use it, but animal-based proteins is still much better then plant-based proteins

Don't you get any stomach issues? I can't eat soy mainly because of this, and sure people use it, but animal-based proteins is still much better then plant-based proteins
I haven't got stomach issues from anything so far

Yeah. And their bodies alone look 10x better than guys who train daily.
tbh majority of people who train daily usually have really shitty bodies, and face gives the illusion of a better body

tbh majority of people who train daily usually have really shitty bodies, and face gives the illusion of a better body
I dunno, most GL face guys I see just usually seem to have a decent frame as well for some reason.

btw why did you even start eating this wacky diet?

Soy is estrogenic garbage that should not be ingested by men. Drink real full fat dairy milk, or maybe almond milk if you are lactose intolerant.

Exact opposite. I don’t diet

Last edited:
Brutal trait tbhngl. Genetics come in a package.

LOOKS = LIFE

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

That doesn't look very good, what is it though?

Imagine falling for the soy meme.

Soy
Soy
Soybar
Soyboywojak
Soycamera
Soydid
Soyfqce
Soyjak
Soyrich

Eat meat you fucking faggot, jfl at falling for the dietary Jew and eating garbage.

The table cloth and cup with the red circles made me wheeze, ngl.