Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: below average in everything

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
facial attractiveness - below (wheat waffles rating)
height - below
iq - below
dick size - below
BMI - Below ( underweight)
Strength - below ( foid benchpressmogged me in the gym)
Social skills- severely below
Wealth - below (poor family, we receive help from government)
Sports - shit at everything except maybe running

I’m awful at everything

of course you're good at running you nigger (joke). Anyway I'm pretty good at soccer cuz it's a sport for sub humans (ex: messi) but ye I'm shit at everything else.

You're above average in basedness :feelsthink:

also try basketball cuz niggers are very good at it

Brutal. Im average height. Thats about it. :feelsrope:

of course you're good at running you nigger (joke). Anyway I'm pretty good at soccer cuz it's a sport for sub humans (ex: messi) but ye I'm shit at everything else.
Messi giga facemogs the entire server :feelshmm:

bad genes come in a package is what they say, it's brutally ovER if you were given a bad hand
I'm average to below average in everything used to be high IQ in school but that went to shit anyways with depression and brain rot. Only managed to catch up in sports and become average at best with heavy training while everyone else achieved the things I did with like less than half the effort.

Mostly the same with me, as well; don't really know what I'm good at, while zoomercels here admit to being on sports teams. :feelsUgh:

Are u good at vidya games atleast mab? The truest of truecels can't even succeed at that :feelsrope:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back