Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: Asthma

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I've had asthma for decades because of my shitty genetics from my dad, my brother has it too.
I have to take a deep breath from my mouth every 1-2 minutes or I won't have enough air, whenever someone is near me they instantly notice it and think I'm dying or something :feelskek:
Mouth-breathing ruined my jaw and chin and my face in general, I've tried inhalers before they made my asthma worse, now I can't even go to a doctor about my asthma without them telling me to take the kikecine or writing me off as a jewvid case.
Fucking over for asthmacels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have asthma as well.

Try endurance sports to fix your breathing

how bad is it? do you mouth-breath a lot?
It's not bad at all. No, I don't mouthbreathe. It was diagnosed when I was 12 or so. Didn't stop me from smoking cigarettes the year after. :dab:

Me too. I cant stand smoke

It's not bad at all. No, I don't mouthbreathe. It was diagnosed when I was 12 or so. Didn't stop me from smoking cigarettes the year after. :dab:
so it doesn't effect your life at all? lol

I think I may have asthma: I quickly have shortness of breath even by moderate walking/exercise ever since I was in elementary school.

I think I may have asthma: I quickly have shortness of breath even by moderate walking/exercise ever since I was in elementary school.
My case is probably very bad, even if im just laying down i have to take deep long breaths every 1-2 mins or I don't have enough air