Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel has a child with a sex doll

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
Trucels, this is what the feminists and Jews have stripped away from you, this is what female “liberation” has lead to, and most importantly, this is what awaits YOU.

The ancients knew through thousands of years of experience that the most efficient way to handle women is through absolute subjugation and nothing else. Conversely, the Jews knew very well that the destruction of the nuclear family begins with the liberation of the docile and servile parent while simultaneously soyfiying the dominant one.

I present to you, the state and the future of modern of men.

21D96AD9 3DD4 4E37 8C5E 569F40F497C2

6F663093 615D 428B B435 941CD87D6EEE

4FF52932 D3E3 45B2 927B 01AAE99EC0F7

Average incel tear poster, which means he will have sex with the baby doll from now on.

@radishman explain yourself

Holy shit its over for sex doll copers. Also whys the baby yellow in color JFL ?

Why couldn't he just use a surrogate like a normal man if he wanted a kid? Must be a weird fetish tbh. Sexdoll and sexbot coping is based though.

Congrats. Lifefuel tbh. Hope to have a kid too.

What the fuck.

That's one of the perks, no damn babies!

Heartbreaking. Thanks Jews

Over for havingababywithasexdollcels

Why couldn't he just use a surrogate like a normal man if he wanted a kid? Must be a weird fetish tbh. Sexdoll and sexbot coping is based though.

Because he doesn't want just the kid but the woman as well.No surrogates for not having a wife.

Trucels, this is what the feminists and Jews have stripped away from you, this is what female “liberation” has lead to, and most importantly, this is what awaits YOU.

The ancients knew through thousands of years of experience that the most efficient way to handle women is through absolute subjugation and nothing else. Conversely, the Jews knew very well that the destruction of the nuclear family begins with the liberation of the docile and servile parent while simultaneously soyfiying the dominant one.

I present to you, the state and the future of modern of men.

View attachment 262332
View attachment 262333
View attachment 262334
Mom? Dad?

This is how we all end up

Holy shit its over for sex doll copers. Also whys the baby yellow in color JFL ?
Hahaha he must’ve got cucked by a ricel on the DL.:feelskek:

In anycase though bro’s this shit takes role playing to a whole other level.

That cope is over 9000

Spoiler alert. It's not his yellow baby, he got cucked by a Chang. Should do a DNA test asap and dump that ho.

Based, abandon the whores and settle down with trad dolls.

Not having any damn babies with my lovedolls. Especially if they look like that!

Look, he is not entitled to having a wife and a child but we still reserve the right to make fun of him when years of loneliness turn the guy insane. Normies right now, probably.

Because he doesn't want just the kid but the woman as well.No surrogates for not having a wife.
Understandable. But getting married in 2020, even if you can attract a foid, is a horrible move. You really don't need mothers past 5 years old anyways.

I always knew that dollmaxing was the future but I didn't really picture it going this far, why would I go through the baby doll process when I can just construct them from scratch directly into loli form?
BJ

BallJoints