Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Trucel body found after 4 years no Discovery. LDAR maxxed on bed

A true monk of the LDAR lifestyle

that’s now burned into my memory

This is honestly so sad. Ofc the reddit fags are being reddit fags tho :feelsUgh:
"Never has an image inspired me more to get out and make some friends. :soy: "

Based rotmaxxer. RIP

My family would check in on me

based necromant cel .

funny how we look without all that flesh on our skin , just dull fucking edgy bones.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @HamsterCel @lonelycurry26

Advanced ldar:feelsokman:
Clean it up wagie :feelsokman:

based necromant cel .

funny how we look without all that flesh on our skin , just dull fucking edgy bones.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @HamsterCel @lonelycurry26
Poor dude, but when youre already dead what does it matter. Same thing will happen to us, state will maybe bury us but without kids or someone to pay for the spot, our bones will end up in the dump.

Poor dude, but when youre already dead what does it matter. Same thing will happen to us, state will maybe bury us but without kids or someone to pay for the spot, our bones will end up in the dump.
not living life to the fullest . while you know you end up like this and that time is finite here

truly is some insanity . holy shit.

not living life to the fulles while you know you end up like this and that time is finite here

truly is some insanity . holy shit where is my fucking heaven?
:feelskek: Brutal when you put it this way, we have this one life and we are rotting it away. Not much can be done about it, we are screwed.

:feelskek: Brutal when you put it this way, we have this one life and we are rotting it away. Not much can be done about it, we are screwed.
We cant do anything about it

Literally ldar, rest legend

He was a nignog! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

1662710114908.jpg

I think he LDARmaxxed enough. Still no bone pussy for him tho.

No friends = No life :blackpill:

Pay respects to this brocel. :f:
Hope he's slaying holes now in incelhalla.

That's depressing when you know that many of us will certainly end up like this.

how do you go four years without being noticed? Can the neighbors not smell the body or something?

hope he coomed right before he died

that's a pretty good post cooming posture he's got there :feelshaha:

Meanwhile if toilets are not seen for 4 days the entire police department search for it and mass media talks about it.
they didn't even do an autopsy
maybe he was murdered
or it was death by snusnu

Did he just LDAR and starve himself to death?

Mogs me for having a double bed.

the ultimate rotmaxxer. he took rotmaxxing to new heights.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back