Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trucel beaten to death by niggers and a spic!

what the fuck gave them the right to harvest his organs?!

I also looked online on how to legally prevent this, but all search results are cucked, and pro this cannibalism.

surly when an incel gets to a hospital, the first thing that goes through the female staff's mind is "harvest time".

why save the incel when his organs can go help some slut who needs them

@PPEcel
I imagine he consented to donating his organs but I do agree that it is immensely cucked to do so. I suppose if he could tell that his end was going to be untimely and violent, he would not have consented.

I imagine he consented to donating his organs but I do agree that it is immensely cucked to do so. I suppose if he could tell that his end was going to be untimely and violent, he would not have consented.
not likely. they probably used some cucked auto opt in law with the harvesting.

could a tattoo prevent this? like if the tattoo reads: "hands off my organs"?

I genuinely have no idea whats up with that, even here in Australia the sudanese gangs will just 10v1 (10 is not an exaggeration) for your shoes or something, niggers love acting hard but they are all enabled by each other to act tough, when they are around each other they become even more annoying than usual too.
Its called mobbing, a relic of more animalistic times

There is footage of the fugitive pair running an old bicyclist over.

Okay, hangman.
Unblock me on discord you whore, I'm not anyone but myself, stop with the schizo ideations, I've even sent picture proof

Why?

That's exactly what a fakecel would call me.

Only interpretations of the one and only reality.

No.
What would be the one and only reality?

Please don't call white sex having & girlfriend having truecels.
He had sex, therefore I don't care about it.

Typical rocket scientist behavior

We need to bring back the institution of slavery to keep these niggers in their rightful place in the order of things, along with all foids of course.

I'm not adding you.
sure, but I never once lied to you about anything, just thought I should say, I strive to be a lot of things although a liar is not one of them, I really do have legit reasons as to why I consider myself incel and they're not able to be changed.

Always be cautious around niggers. Savage animals they are. I'm hispanic and most people of my race are also fat and barbaric.

Always be cautious around niggers. Savage animals they are. I'm hispanic and most people of my race are also fat and barbaric.
Hispanics contribute more than them in eveey capacity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back