Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trucel beaten to death by niggers and a spic!

deport. the. wetbacks.
enslave. niggers.

Victim:

E8cd47bb2f29779e4cf5673d84fed049

Perpetrators:

He looks like how I imagine @Whitefeminineboy looks :feelskek:

Lock these negroids up.

Guess those are too dark for the media to make them look white through bright white lighting, huh.

Why do subhumans like to gang up on innocent people? They just can't beat him alone so they HAVE to get 3 other monkeys?

The jews kept his organs

Apparently he was trying to help a kid who was getting bullied by those niggers or something, then they murdered him. Why do niggers always have to fight 10v1, rarely see them fight fairly. Will NOT hear about this story in the MSM, but can you imagine what the media would do if a bunch of white boys bashed a nigger boy to death (would never happen but still) :feelshaha:

that’s a whole ass Amerindian on the left

News reporter referring to it as a "fight", and why have the employed a negroid reporter who can't even speak properly?

Hes white nobody cares

Las Vegas is fucked right now it seems. Did you hear of the future lawyers who did a hit and run recently?

Last edited:
Retards should be involved in a part time job or a sport instead of a gang, fucking degens

Why do niggers always have to fight 10v1, rarely see them fight fairly.
I genuinely have no idea whats up with that, even here in Australia the sudanese gangs will just 10v1 (10 is not an exaggeration) for your shoes or something, niggers love acting hard but they are all enabled by each other to act tough, when they are around each other they become even more annoying than usual too.

I genuinely have no idea whats up with that, even here in Australia the sudanese gangs will just 10v1 (10 is not an exaggeration) for your shoes or something, niggers love acting hard but they are all enabled by each other to act tough, when they are around each other they become even more annoying than usual too.
Like Tucker Carlson said "We (white people) don't fight like that". It's in their DNA I guess

This “truecel” apparently had a girlfriend according to news reports…….

You and @COLD SPIRIT should collaborate to raise awareness of the cynical reality young criminals face when embarking on a nihilistic crusade.
Only sub 5 men do stuff like this....if a man has money and bitches...why would he go on killing spree?? OORRRRR....South Park episode. Angry small penis men...they all in same to similar category if u ask me...

Ban niggers now

what the fuck gave them the right to harvest his organs?!

I also looked online on how to legally prevent this, but all search results are cucked, and pro this cannibalism.

surly when an incel gets to a hospital, the first thing that goes through the female staff's mind is "harvest time".

why save the incel when his organs can go help some slut who needs them

@PPEcel

what the fuck gave them the right to harvest his organs?!

I also looked online on how to legally prevent this, but all search results are cucked, and pro this cannibalism.

surly when an incel gets to a hospital, the first thing that goes through the female staff's mind is "harvest time".

why save the incel when his organs can go help some slut who needs them

@PPEcel

Incels are worth more dead than alive

BROOOOOTAL

He probably called them a nigger. He deserves what he got. Black power!!!
Images

Like Tucker Carlson said "We (white people) don't fight like that". It's in their DNA I guess

Negroes lack stamina. They tire quickly, so they need to compensate for the lack of oxygen by ganging up on the target.

Incidentally, this is why Blacks are good at basketball. The game used to have less intervals, but they adjusted it so Blacks could catch up their breath until the game restared.

When the game doesn't stop, Whites usually beat the Negroes because although we aren't explosive like Blacks we are very resistent to the loss of oxygen.

You and @COLD SPIRIT should collaborate to raise awareness of the cynical reality young criminals face when embarking on a nihilistic crusade.
I really want them to release the full bodycam footage soon :feelsPop: It really fascinates me how completely retarded they are thinking they would get a slap on the wrist for murder, AND posting all the evidence online :forcedsmile:

Why are they still here?

He looks like how I imagine @Whitefeminineboy looks :feelskek:
He actually looks like me in terms of face.
But I have a larger, sharper nose and a hump.
And I have stronger glasses and not such a pronounced chin.
But I have short hair because it's broken and straw-like.
It's the same in Germany but mostly it's Arab, turk gangs

Please look at how aggressive they are already looking.
That's why they have better luck with women because they are fundamentally more aggressive and women love it.
None of them wear glasses and you can immediately tell from the picture that they are thugs.
They have better luck with women than the white guy they attacked.

they look all like gangbangers or gangsters
I Gotchu No Problem GIF

I hate them to hell because they mog me to hell

Absolutely enraging this level of cooning! :feelsree:
was a little organization down in Pulaski Tennesse that used to prevent this shit from happening but NOOOO 'ol Abe Lincoln is having none of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back