Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truce trait: Growing up and maybe even in the present, you have to attend special ed classes / alternative courses for speds.

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★
If you were required to attened sped classes growing up during your childhood and adolescent years, and maybe even in the present, it really shows how over it is for you. During childhood, I had to attend a program once a week for autistic retards that is meant to teach such children about things such as socializing, basic social etiquette, how to deal with tard problems, etc. During HS, I was one of those kids who had an IEP (an Individual Education Plan) which is basically when the school you're at grants you a personal support teacher to help you with things such as school work because you're a retard. And right now in the very present moment, I am attending a summer school program that is obviously for mentally ill people (the rest of the kids in my course are probably more sped than me if I'm being honest; though I don't want to be an asshole by saying that). I could tell that the counselors are required to act extra nice to the students here. It's fucking beyond over for you if you ever had and have to attend such programs. It's symbolizes how retarded and incompetent you are that you have to attend government funded programs for the literal social dregs of society. People who actually have a normal life who likely don't struggle romantically and socially don't have to attend programs like this. I know for a fact that all of the Chad's, normalfags, and women who scoff and have scoffed at my subhumanity never had to attended such programs. Being forced to go to these things makes me feel so humiliated because it's an ultimate reminder of the inherently mentally and socially deficient person I truly am. Normal people and definitely Chad's don't have to go to programs for literal retards. Fuck my life. It just reinforces all of the times I've been called a "retard".

Last edited:
yeah i went to retardschool too:feelsbadman:

was pretty brutal

yeah i went to retardschool too:feelsbadman:

was pretty brutal
The best part is when the other students in the class you're attending have even worse autism then you ( not like outright retarded retarded like they're non verbal or anything; but like they are EVEN MORE socially deficient and autistic than you are).