Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tru incel trait: you have an extremely punchable face

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
it's not just because you look horrifying, it's just because your face is just so punchable that people want to treat you unfairly. This is why I hate looking at the mirror or taking selfies.

Try to grow your beard out

I haven’t had a photo taken of me in over a decade

Try to grow your beard out

b6a.jpg

I’ll never understand why someone would think anyone would have a punchable face, maybe it’s because I am not a sadistic lookist piece of shit idk

Only women want to punch my face

You can cope by growing out long hair to cover it up if you aren’t bald subhuman as me

I would love to punch most retards on this forum without even knowing their faces ...

Fuck you, I don't.

it's not just because you look horrifying, it's just because your face is just so punchable that people want to treat you unfairly. This is why I hate looking at the mirror or taking selfies.
i got a scary face before the fire accident i looked good but i was too young to understand that

Face which project weakness and some mental disturbance ( like mine ) contributes to people despising or mocking me.

i straight up look like a mentally deficient retard. Sometimes it feels like I'd rather tear apart my flesh and expose my fucking skull than continue living with such disgraceful physionomia