Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TRP'er gets cucked, is proud about it.

VST

VST

Banned
-

The second to last sentence says it all
>I keep a sad face, enjoy the drinks. Txt other plates that I always keep on stand by and backup.
AKA, I got cucked, but to save face I will pretend that I am a high value male by continue to chat to this landwhale that is way below my Chad friend's standards.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
How cucked can a cuck get cucked?
1DA0D94C 5BEB 47F6 8BC7 217ED6D7216E

There's no such thing as a plate.

Fuck you trp.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's a big overlap between TRP and cucktears userbases.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's a big overlap between TRP and cucktears userbases.
This makes sense tbh with all the nonsense they spew, is there any proof of this?

JFL at the comments

hahahahahhahaha

"My bros and I always try to pass gals to each other if we notice a strong vibe between them. If you have a solid crew, and think of it in terms of the long haul, vs one specific instance, you all collectively help each other out.
One strong alpha wets the panties. A tribe of alphas dissolves them instantly."

You can't make that shit up .

What the cuck did I just read? If that's not a LARP then God is dead and we killed him

Looks like a LARP to me. Nobody will be such a cuck and even post about that. TRP is 99% larp 1% gay sex

All of TRP is larp.

As if someone who really gets laid and is an "alpha", has nothing better to do than circle jerk with a bunch of dorks on the internet about how "alpha" they are and how "muh TRP" changed their lives.

I cringe at my past self, when I used to take TRP seriously.

There is only one pill, and its color is black.

JFL at the comments

hahahahahhahaha

"My bros and I always try to pass gals to each other if we notice a strong vibe between them. If you have a solid crew, and think of it in terms of the long haul, vs one specific instance, you all collectively help each other out.
One strong alpha wets the panties. A tribe of alphas dissolves them instantly."

You can't make that shit up .
GIGA KEK:lul::lul::lul:

All of TRP is larp.

As if someone who really gets laid and is an "alpha", has nothing better to do than circle jerk with a bunch of dorks on the internet about how "alpha" they are and how "muh TRP" changed their lives.

I cringe at my past self, when I used to take TRP seriously.

There is only one pill, and its color is black.
Yeah man, I fortunately didn't waste much time on TRP coz I was at least slightly blackpileld and doubtful of their principles. But I can totally believe that people might take it seriously as these guys really know how to look convincing by writing in a style that might seem high IQ. But in the end their posts have no content.

Very true.

I keep a sad face, enjoy the drinks. Txt other plates that I always keep on stand by and backup.
He probably texted one of those virtual AI girlfriend text message generator things.

Reddit is for cuckolds

Looks like a LARP to me. Nobody will be such a cuck and even post about that. TRP is 99% larp 1% gay sex
i could see him getting cucked, but to have a girl on speed dial thats just dtf sounds like b.s

Relationship in 2018

Jfl.. I'd rather have no friends than Nfag friends if this is the way they treat each other:feelsautistic: