Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trouble remembering touch or conversations

Do you even remember the last time you had a connection outside of here?

• Yes I have a social circle that cares about me

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No that’s suifuel just trying to remember it

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I just want to be hugged or wrap around someone or give them a high five ngl. That loneliness and cigarettes feeling is really starting to feel real , and my body feels like it’s stuck in time and my mind is aware of just how alone I am in real life and unless I’m doing a task or outside I just sit in silence. When pets are locked in a dark room for less than a hour It’s aware of how wrong it feels and wants to get out cause it felt like hours I felt like this all years now.

I’m just thinking about how long it been since I even had a conversation that wasn’t through an email through a company I’m temporarily working for or here and I can’t remember the time. I think we’re the only group of people that sees what this is like and can’t really do anything about it cause every connection we try to make dies out by us getting ghosted or told off for lack of social circle and experiences.

I thought you were talking about a lack of a good memory. It's something I deal with. I quickly forget things. Conversations, faces. It's weird.

I have parents

I thought you were talking about a lack of a good memory. It's something I deal with. I quickly forget things. Conversations, faces. It's weird.
That too because they probably went out of ya life just as fast ngl and now ya can’t remember them or the moment well
I have parents
They care about ya and enough to want ya around knowing that you bring nothing back socially and your in ya 20s aren’t ya lucky.

Last edited:
That too because they probably went out of ya life just as fast ngl and now ya can’t remember them or the moment well

They care about ya and enough to want ya around knowing that you bring nothing back socially and your in ya 20s aren’t ya lucky.
Yeah, that makes sense. But I'd be lying if I said I'm lonely in the sense of not having any friends because I do. I used to have a oneitis whose face I forgot because I only saw her once up close (her looks weren't the reason for her becoming my oneitis).

Yeah, that makes sense. But I'd be lying if I said I'm lonely in the sense of not having any friends because I do. I used to have a oneitis whose face I forgot because I only saw her once up close (her looks weren't the reason for her becoming my oneitis).
Lucky ya have people around ya I don’t know how long I’ll be going on ngl.

Who knew that everything can close on you at 23 I will only have myself to blame if I don’t end it:feelscry:

Lucky ya have people around ya I don’t know how long I’ll be going on ngl.

Who knew that everything can close on you at 23 I will only have myself to blame if I don’t end it:feelscry:
Do you live in the Netherlands? If so, let's be friends irl tbh.

I live in the U.S. perhaps one day I can travel
Fuaark you're too far away. But definitely hit me up when you're in the Netherlands. :)