Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tropical people vs. Arctic people

The Italians IQ mog the Eskimos. All white groups of people IQ mog the Eskimos.

The Eskimos are comparable in IQ to Persians and Indians.
why?

I have noticed that people descended from tropical people are similar to other people descended from tropical people all over the world, no matter how far they live from each other. People descended from Arctic people are similar to other people descended from arctic people the world over.

The best examples of tropical people are Sub-Saharan Africans, Australian Aborigines, and mestizos from the areas around Mexico and Central America. These gorups of tropical people all have great similarities with other groups of tropical people, even though they are oceans apart from each other. Tropical people are lazy, stupid, and violent. Sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ of approximately 70. The average IQ among Australian aborigines is approximately 60. Mestizos from Central American and Mexico have average IQs of around 85.

The most prominent examples of arctic people are Europeans and North Asians, such as Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. Arctic people are intelligent, hard-working , and less prone to violence. The average IQ of Europeans is 100. The average IQ of North Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans is around 103.

Why are tropical people so similar to other tropical people, even though they are far removed from them geographically? Why are Europeans similar to North Asians, despite the fact that they live thousands of miles from each other? Arctic climates selected for the same traits worldwide during the last ice age. Tropical climates also selected for the same traits.

In Europe and North Asia, people had to plan ahead and construct water-proof well-insulated houses to survive the winter in the last ice age. They also had to stock their houses with plenty of firewood and food. Any Europeans or North Asians who waited until winter came to start building their houses would perish and not pass on their genes. Europeans and North Asians who had the foresight to construct waterproof, well insulated houses survived and passed on their genes to another generation of Europeans and North Asians. This selected for several traits among Europeans and North Asians. It selected for intelligence, but it also selected for a stout work ethic and socially cohesive behavior. In Europe and North Asia, people had to work hard at building houses and stockpiling enough firewood and food to last for months. This made it so that hard working Europeans and North Asians would survive and pass on their genes for a stout work ethic. Lazy Europeans and lazy North Asians would perish in the winter and not pass on their genes. Furthermore, all these extra tasks of needing to construct houses and stock them with firewood and food required Europeans and North Asians to need to work together a lot, and, thus, fostered a tendency towards socially cohesive behavior (morality) that tropical people did not have.

In Tropical climates, the ice age was a lot milder because people were closer to the equator. People did not have to construct any houses at all to survive the winter. The only thing people in tropical climates had to do to survive was to be able to walk over to a banana tree and pick a banana off the tree and eat it. Then they had to have enough gumption to be able to squat later and defecate. That's it. So people did not need much of a work ethic to survive in tropical climates.
Dnr

There was not much food available in the arctic regions for prehistoric people. The population would not get any bigger than the maximum amount of people that the food in an arctic region could sustain.
I'm not only referring to that area though. There's also the plains and southern canada.

then your theory has inconsistencies that you can't explain
Yes. But that's not necessarily a big problem. It doesn't mean that my theory is wrong.

I'm not only referring to that area though. There's also the plains and southern canada.
I don't know. I'm not some all-knowing God.

it does if there's something contradicting it
The general trend of people from areas far from the equator being more intelligent than people from around the equator is obviously true. Just because I'm not some omniscient God who can explain every inconsistency does not mean that my theory is not generally true.

My only source for Eskimo IQ is the global IQ map that I posted in post #53. I don't know when the Eskimo IQ numbers were attained. I don't know the exact living conditions of the Eskimos whose IQ scores informed the person who made the global IQ map. There are other explanations. IQ is only about 60% genetic. Since the inception of IQ tests in World War 1, the Italians have generally lived in more well-developed areas than the Eskimos. The Eskimos probably received far less schooling than the Italians whose test scores informed the person who made the global IQ map. Going to school and learning how to read and write, manipulate numbers, find out about one's culture and about the discoveries of science in one's childhood are all things that are going to raise IQ compared to not going to school or to going to school for a far smaller percentage of one's childhood.

So the Eskimos could have been blessed with the same genetics for IQ as Italians (or even better genetics than the Italians), and it might still be possible for Italians to IQ mog Eskimos just due to the environment.

Last edited:
I said people, not chimps.

Those are tropical people. So it doesn't refute my thesis
rofl. so those prehistoric humans living in colder climates just hunted their food and sang kumbaya at the fire and lived peacefully with other humans on the otherside of the valley/mountain. right...

Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

Bumped for bannedincel

The closer you are to the equator, the more primitive/less human you are. That's why non-humans like niggers/abos are closest to the equator while humans like Europeans are farthest from it.

Last edited:
Now inferior "arctic" people are getting culled and their wives and daughters are getting blacked by Chad Tropical niggers.
I give it 2-3 generations years untill cumskins are completely erradicated from the planet :feelshaha: