Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tropical people vs. Arctic people

Eastern Europeans like Russians, behave like low IQ savages. Mayans and Aztecs built an amazing civilization that studied the stars. The Egyptians built one of the best civilizations in history as well.

You mean artic people are superior? Are you an eskimo supremacist? Because europeans and north asians dont live on artic weather
Look at this map showing the distribution of IQs by geographic region. Eskimos are higher IQ than the Aztecs and Mayans. It just proves my point.

Eastern Europeans like Russians, behave like low IQ savages. Mayans and Aztecs built an amazing civilization that studied the stars. The Egyptians built one of the best civilizations in history as well.
The Eskimos IQ mogged the Aztecs and the Mayans.

In colder climates you need intelligence mostly to survive. Among that you need to be reliable and also have higher trust. All nordic countries are these nice welfare countries and the system is built on trust, which makes sense. If you couldn't cooperate with others you would have to survive the winters alone. Its probably not a coincidence that the most 'successful' welfare states all reside in Northern Europe

In colder climates you need intelligence mostly to survive. Among that you need to be reliable and also have higher trust. All nordic countries are these nice welfare countries and the system is built on trust, which makes sense. If you couldn't cooperate with others you would have to survive the winters alone. Its probably not a coincidence that the most 'successful' welfare states all reside in Northern Europe
So you agree with my thesis?

The Eskimos IQ mogged the Aztecs and the Mayans.View attachment 693551
5 points of iq isnt a mog also eskimos are poor as shit no civilization at all and they rely on white people to exist consideratimg the huge alcoholism and suicide problems eskimos have
Your theory is crap

5 points of iq isnt a mog also eskimos are poor as shit no civilization at all and they rely on white people to exist consideratimg the huge alcoholism and suicide problems eskimos have
Your theory is crap
The Eskimos dont have much of a civilization because it's hard to have a technological civilization when all there is around you is snow, ice, fish, and seals.

But Eskimos are the highest IQ Native American group.

Last edited:

The trend of higher IQ in areas farther from the equator is so strong that you have to be a retard to deny it.

White people mog the fuck out of Native Americans.

White people conquered the Native Americans, not the other way around. Do you know why Native Americans didn't go to Europe and conquer Europe to make the Native Americans rich with all the resources in Europe? The Native Americans didn't have the brains or work ethic to make a civilization that could cross the Atlantic Ocean and conquer another continent!

There's certainly appears to be a correlation between IQ and habitation zone that indicates what your thesis purports, and the argument that harsher climates require greater forethought and problem-solving ability than more pleasant climates is valid.

Others can call this a cope all they like, but - barring any other significant factors and data - you're correct here.

The counter-argument that many civilizations, which were advanced and/or the pinnacle, did not originate from regions with winters that required planning and preparation also does have merit. What do you say to this?

There's certainly appears to be a correlation between IQ and habitation zone that indicates what your thesis purports, and the argument that harsher climates require greater forethought and problem-solving ability than more pleasant climates is valid.

Others can call this a cope all they like, but - barring any other significant factors and data - you're correct here.

The counter-argument that many civilizations, which were advanced and/or the pinnacle, did not originate from regions with winters that required planning and preparation also does have merit. What do you say to this?

I suppose that you would consider Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Egypt as examples for your counter-argument.

I would say to that it is where the ancestors of the people in those four ancient civilizations were in the last ice age that matters, and how those climates compared to the climates in sub saharan Africa and central America and Australia in the last ice age that counts the most. I presume the land in what is now present day Iran and Egypt were still a lot colder than the equatorial areas I mentioned during the last ice age.

Didn’t read. We separate races like this here
You’re either white or ethnic

I presume the land in what is now present day Iran and Egypt were still a lot colder than the equatorial areas I mentioned during the last ice age.
Is there sufficient evidence for this to show that such differences in temperature resulted in the kind of harsh winters which would have warranted the need for planning, which would have then indicated a selection preference for higher intelligence?

The Eskimos dont have much of a civilization because it's hard to have a technological civilization when all there is around you is snow, ice, fish, and seals.

But Eskimos are the highest IQ Native American group.
means nothing when they have done shit never and right know they are plagued with suicide and alcoholism and this is with white people bailing them if eskimos had their own nation it would be a shithole

what's the point. they mog me everyday.

You forgot south east asians. Malays and other SEAs are known for being indolent and stupid.

And its not the need to build shelter and store food (as a result of the cold climate) that differentiates Eurasians from tropical people. It was the lack of resources (because of the cold climate) that put survival and competition with other humans on overdrive. The need to compete and kill other human competitors put evolution on overdrive.

The reason why Eurasians have better political development relative to tropical people is because their ancestors were better at war than the ancestors of tropical people. And after these Eurasian people developed civilization, political development and organization was just one of their ways of expressing the martial nature of their pre-history ancestors. Political development and organization in the modern era is fundamentally necessary for war.

Last edited:
Is there sufficient evidence for this to show that such differences in temperature resulted in the kind of harsh winters which would have warranted the need for planning, which would have then indicated a selection preference for higher intelligence?

Yes. The sun's rays were/are more concentrated when they hit the Earth in regions nearer the equator such as sub-Saharan Africa and Central America than the rays were/are in the regions that are now Iran and Egypt. This would make the climate substantially warmer in Sub-Saharan Africa and Central America than in the regions that are now Iran and Egypt.

Yes. The sun's rays were/are more concentrated when they hit the Earth in regions nearer the equator such as sub-Saharan Africa and Central America than the rays were/are in the regions that are now Iran and Egypt. This would make the climate substantially warmer in Sub-Saharan Africa and Central America than in the regions that are now Iran and Egypt.
That's not quite what I'm asking. Sorry, if I misspoke. I'm aware of how the angle of the sun's rays affect the seasons in different parts of the world. I was moreso asking if there is sufficient evidence to show if there are other places in the world that didn't have the selection pressures of winter, yet still showed similar selection pressures that would have resulted in the kind of civilizations we see from regions with no winter but should also expect from the winter regions.

a
That's not quite what I'm asking. Sorry, if I misspoke. I'm aware of how the angle of the sun's rays affect the seasons in different parts of the world. I was moreso asking if there is sufficient evidence to show if there are other places in the world that didn't have the selection pressures of winter, yet still showed similar selection pressures that would have resulted in the kind of civilizations we see from regions with no winter but should also expect from the winter regions.
I'm not aware of any PLACE in the world near the equator (so they didn't have the selection pressures of winter) that still showed selection pressure to raise IQ substantially. In other words, I'm not aware of any place near the equator that showed the selection pressure WHILE THE PEOPLE WERE IN THAT PLACE.

I'm aware of GROUPS (OR ETHNICITIES) OF PEOPLE that lived near the equator for millenia that still showed SOME selection pressure to raise IQ, but the selection pressure did not happen when the GROUPS OF PEOPLE lived near the equator. The Southeast Asians live comparably close to the equator to sub-Saharan Africans, yet the Southeast Asians are higher IQ and have a more advanced civilization than sub-Saharan Africans. The Southeast Asians invented a written language. Sub-Saharan Africans never invented a written language. Why? Because the ancestors of Southeast Asians lived in Europe for millenia before they immigrated to Southeast Asia. The IQ of Southeast Asians has been elevated due to the time that the ancestors of Southeast Asians lived in Europe, but the IQ of Southeast Asians is still below the IQ of white people because the ancestors of white people lived in an arctic climate for far longer than the ancestors of Southeast Asians.

By the way, there are other selection pressures that can raise IQ unrelated to geographic region. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world by far, but it's unrelated to place. Jews evolved high IQ due to two reasons, both related to anti-semitism. 1# Jews were basically forbidden to do certain jobs such as farming, which limited them to occupations that require higher IQ to survive and 2# Jews were so abused throughout history that only the intelligent jews were able to survive.

Last edited:
By the way, there are other selection pressures that can raise IQ unrelated to geographic region. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world by far, but it's unrelated to place. Jews evolved high IQ due to two reasons, both related to anti-semitism. 1# Jews were basically forbidden to do certain jobs such as farming, which limited them to occupations that require higher IQ to survive and 2# Jews were so abused throughout history that only the intelligent jews were able to survive.
The superior Jewish Ashkenazi IQ is a myth. They're no smarter than Europeans on average.

The superior Jewish Ashkenazi IQ is a myth. They're no smarter than Europeans on average.
Huh .. I didn't know this. When I started digging I saw some citations to studies about 40-50 years ago showing their IQ is actually lower ... but it's all flagged up in Wikipedia et al. Shrug.

I don't know about the whole IQ thing anyway.

Huh .. I didn't know this. When I started digging I saw some citations to studies about 40-50 years ago showing their IQ is actually lower ... but it's all flagged up in Wikipedia et al. Shrug.

I don't know about the whole IQ thing anyway.
They're certainly overrepresented in domains and vocations that intellectually driven, but as far as IQ goes, they're nowhere near what's purported in common media. I had a post here from a couple of years ago that had the source. I'll look for it later.

You forgot south east asians. Malays and other SEAs are known for being indolent and stupid.

And its not the need to build shelter and store food (as a result of the cold climate) that differentiates Eurasians from tropical people. It was the lack of resources (because of the cold climate) that put survival and competition with other humans on overdrive. The need to compete and kill other human competitors put evolution on overdrive.

People in pre-historic times worked cooperatively in groups of dozens of people to hunt and do other tasks. There was no need to kill other human competitors.

People in pre-historic times worked cooperatively in groups of dozens of people to hunt and do other tasks. There was no need to kill other human competitors.
Have you seen what chimps do to other chimps or should I post some chimpanzee gore.

Or the cannibals in sub saharan africa or papua new guinea.

Imo this is wrong but partially correct. I think winter does boost IQ but not to degree you are saying.
It does look up cold winter theory. There’s a reason East Asians who descended from ancient siberians samoyeds have the highest iq.
Amerindians descend from people who once inhabited SEA. The warm climate of South America is quite similar to the warmth of SEA, so they evolved in a similar way to their ancestors.

It's also worth noting that South American tribes intermixed with Polynesians who reached the edge of the continent.
There’s claims that every single group in humanity besides spainards found the Americas first.
The "Cold Weather = high IQ" trash strikes again.

The biggest flaw in it is history itself. Did the first European civilization start in Scandinavia? No it started in Mediterranean Greece. Did the largest ancient European civilization begin in Great Britain? No it began in Mediterranean Italy. Was writing independently invented in Siberia? No, it was invented in Mesoamerica, the Middle East, central China, and Egypt, none of which are cold. While the Indus Valley Civilization was getting its start in tropical India, the eskimos in Alaska were living like savages.

History isn't easily explained by simple correlations.
Yea it’s more nuanced than that. Plus most Europeans descend from Yamnaya IE who originated in the Pontic Caspian steppe. First civilization in med Greece were Minoans who were EEF. But you have good points also true about mesoamericans vs Eskimos. But to be fair the cold climate in the arctic circle where the Eskimos live is fucking insane.

Bumped for PLA1092

Eskimos have higher IQ than all other groups of mestizos and Native Americans.

Average Eskimo IQ:90

Average overall Native American IQ: 85
should it not be higher

what about natives in northern Ontario, Alberta etc

Amerindians descend from people who once inhabited SEA. The warm climate of South America is quite similar to the warmth of SEA, so they evolved in a similar way to their ancestors.

It's also worth noting that South American tribes intermixed with Polynesians who reached the edge of the continent.
Do you agree with my thesis?

should it not be higher

Well, Eskimo IQ is higher than the IQ of all the other Native Americans. So I don't see why so many people think Eskimos are a knock against my thesis.

should it not be higher

I believe the Natives who are descendants of people of northern Ontario, Alberta are higher IQ than natives descended from people who lived in the southern part of those provinces.

I have noticed that people descended from tropical people are similar to other people descended from tropical people all over the world, no matter how far they live from each other. People descended from Arctic people are similar to other people descended from arctic people the world over.

The best examples of tropical people are Sub-Saharan Africans, Australian Aborigines, and mestizos from the areas around Mexico and Central America. These gorups of tropical people all have great similarities with other groups of tropical people, even though they are oceans apart from each other. Tropical people are lazy, stupid, and violent. Sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ of approximately 70. The average IQ among Australian aborigines is approximately 60. Mestizos from Central American and Mexico have average IQs of around 85.

The most prominent examples of arctic people are Europeans and North Asians, such as Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. Arctic people are intelligent, hard-working , and less prone to violence. The average IQ of Europeans is 100. The average IQ of North Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans is around 103.

Why are tropical people so similar to other tropical people, even though they are far removed from them geographically? Why are Europeans similar to North Asians, despite the fact that they live thousands of miles from each other? Arctic climates selected for the same traits worldwide during the last ice age. Tropical climates also selected for the same traits.

In Europe and North Asia, people had to plan ahead and construct water-proof well-insulated houses to survive the winter in the last ice age. They also had to stock their houses with plenty of firewood and food. Any Europeans or North Asians who waited until winter came to start building their houses would perish and not pass on their genes. Europeans and North Asians who had the foresight to construct waterproof, well insulated houses survived and passed on their genes to another generation of Europeans and North Asians. This selected for several traits among Europeans and North Asians. It selected for intelligence, but it also selected for a stout work ethic and socially cohesive behavior. In Europe and North Asia, people had to work hard at building houses and stockpiling enough firewood and food to last for months. This made it so that hard working Europeans and North Asians would survive and pass on their genes for a stout work ethic. Lazy Europeans and lazy North Asians would perish in the winter and not pass on their genes. Furthermore, all these extra tasks of needing to construct houses and stock them with firewood and food required Europeans and North Asians to need to work together a lot, and, thus, fostered a tendency towards socially cohesive behavior (morality) that tropical people did not have.

In Tropical climates, the ice age was a lot milder because people were closer to the equator. People did not have to construct any houses at all to survive the winter. The only thing people in tropical climates had to do to survive was to be able to walk over to a banana tree and pick a banana off the tree and eat it. Then they had to have enough gumption to be able to squat later and defecate. That's it. So people did not need much of a work ethic to survive in tropical climates.
I've heard this idea expressed on Stormfront as well. Makes perfect sense. My only problem is, what about the Inuit and other american natives up further north? They still shared plenty in common with those in the south. In fact, they were arguably even less competent. At least the natives in Mexico could create empires like the Mayans and Aztecs. There were only tribes up north.

Last edited:
I believe the Natives who are descendants of people of northern Ontario, Alberta are higher IQ than natives descended from people who lived in the southern part of those provinces.
do you think they iqmog Italians/persians/indians

Historically, both the tropical/equatorial peoples and the big latitude peoples didn't develop much whereas people around parallel 30-40 developed a ton.

I've heard this idea expressed on Stormfront as well. Makes perfect sense. My only problem is, what about the Inuit and other american natives up further north? They still shared plenty in common with those in the south. In fact, they were arguably even less competent. At least the natives in Mexico could create empires like the Mayans and Aztecs. There were only tribes up north.

The Eskimos IQ mog the Mayans and Aztecs. There were a lot more people in Mexico/Central America than in the arctic regions of North America. The arctic regions where the Eskimos lived is/was *VERY* sparsely populated. It takes a lot of people to make well-developed civilization.

Historically, both the tropical/equatorial peoples and the big latitude peoples didn't develop much whereas people around parallel 30-40 developed a ton.

The ancestors of the people around parallel 30-40 lived in arctic regions during the last Ice Age.

do you think they iqmog Italians/persians/indians
The Italians IQ mog the Eskimos. All white groups of people IQ mog the Eskimos.

The Eskimos are comparable in IQ to Persians and Indians.

The Eskimos IQ mog the Mayans and Aztecs. There were a lot more people in Mexico/Central America than in the arctic regions of North America. The arctic regions where the Eskimos lived is/was *VERY* sparsely populated. It takes a lot of people to make well-developed civilization.
Why didn't they populate faster, then? The cold European climate didn't stop whites. Due to how the first migrations happened, the north american natives would've had a head start. Maybe not the inuit, but the ones from the plains and Canada could've done so easily.

Last edited:
Why didn't they populate faster, then? The cold European climate didn't stop whites.
There was not much food available in the arctic regions for prehistoric people. The population would not get any bigger than the maximum amount of people that the food in an arctic region could sustain.

Why didn't they populate faster, then? The cold European climate didn't stop whites. Due to how the first migrations happened, the north american natives would've had a head start. Maybe not the inuit, but the ones from the plains and Canada could've done so easily.

The regions were the Eskimos lived had less food per square mile than Europe.