Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Troons out of Rugby League

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★

If you don't know what Rugby is, try to imagine American Football except with no protective padding, no timeouts, and one squad of 15 players stays on the field of play for the full 80 minutes and you're almost there.
That's Rugby, League is the hard version of that where they smash each other harder.

Absolutely nobody watches women's Rugby because the players are too slow and weak. Women's league is even worse.

id like to see trannies get fucked up by some actual male rugby players. They want to shave their legs wear a wig and call themselves a foid. They deserve to have their kneecaps broken :feelsautistic:

Sad news tbh. The only thing decent about this clownworld is watching trannys physically demolish and trample foids in competitive sport.
I will miss antics of those wacky troons bludgeoning foids into submission:feelscry:

agreed
Sad news tbh. The only thing decent about this clownworld is watching trannys physically demolish and trample foids in competitive sport.
I will miss antics of those wacky troons bludgeoning foids into submission:feelscry:

I

I support trannies in sports

id like to see trannies get fucked up by some actual male rugby players. They want to shave their legs wear a wig and call themselves a foid. They deserve to have their kneecaps broken :feelsautistic:
In Thailand there are tranny kickboxers that compete against men

Nong Rose

170725-transgender-thai-boxer-1-out-1024a.JPG

rose_upfront.jpg

Nong Toom
parinya-jaroenphon-or-parinya-kiatbusaba-kicks-kazuki-wakamiya-during-picture-id98137415

Used his winnings to surgery maxx
69348446d4f92100a02b95cb643df585.jpg

Last edited:
In Thailand there are tranny kickboxers that compete against men

Nong Toom
parinya-jaroenphon-or-parinya-kiatbusaba-kicks-kazuki-wakamiya-during-picture-id98137415

Used his winnings to surgery maxx
69348446d4f92100a02b95cb643df585.jpg

As long as they fight other men, I can respect that. It shows some self awareness that they are men larping as women. That sport is no joke, they would kick most people's ass, fake vag or not.

I wouldn't want to fuck one obviously... but Is it wrong that Thai ladyboys seem somehow, less degenerate to me than other trannies? Because they seem to pass better, at least to my dumb Neanderthal viking eyes....

Last edited: